20

Oh my James what happened to you? You guys I am okay .I figured to face time you all. I went to Las Vegas for a training.  I didn't return immediately and went with a woman to her room. We were kissing when her husband came out of the bathroom and hit me. I fought back.  He got the worst of it. It was a set up to rob me. Kevin,Diandra, Ann and Daniela were there and saw me go into her room. Kevin came when he and Diandra heard my voice.  Lydia and her husband Edward Willow were arrested. I am telling you all this is because this can happen to any of you and it can be worse or fatal. Always use good judgment and don't let your hormones get the best of you.

Does it hurt bro? Yeah still tender but my training officers says I was lucky and he was right Scott.  Thanks for telling us. Ah man we hope you get better. Me too Zach. Well I need to get back studying and wait for Lupe to see me when she returns from school.  Good luck she is going to rack you over the coals. I know Roger believe I know. Love you all. 

Everyone told me except Lupe of all the teenagers and your adults to take it easy and that they loved me. I told them I loved them too and ended face time and returned to work.

Lupe dinner is ready.

James what the hell

James what the hell.  At least you can taste the turkey meat balls before you lay into me. I can multi task. This is tasty but what the  fuck happened. 

I tell her and she hugs me and touches my hurt area.

I told you that dick of yours would get you into trouble. I know. 

We finished eating and Lupe hugged me and was glad I survived it.  She said at least I got fed for free and new clothes.  She always tries to see the positive side of things. She said she would clean the kitchen, since I made dinner.  She said she would later prepare the meal for tomorrow in the crock pot and set it up in the morning.  I went to work out and release some of this anger  for what I occurred in Vegas.  When they say what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas wasn't true. I still had to testify next week against Lydia and Edward Willow. I was just glad Ann and Maura use their contacts that I could do it from delta college and I asked for all students to be able to watch it so they hopefully wouldn't make the same mistake.  I finished my workout and took a shower and got my class assignment to work on it. We had a test on it tomorrow.