11

We finally landed after we had lunch and dinner on the plane. All four of them agreed on the rules. Lisa called Jason to let him , Amanda and Barry to know that James and Lupe would live in Lupes place since he had a bigger garage for their vehicles and had security on site as well as a pool and exercise room. Barry would still make sure the alarm had offered additional features. Barry and Nina would get then their parking passes, attend orientation with Lupe and get her classes and school supplies.

Kelly Ana Tabitha would be going with  Malcolm tomorrow to Wisconsin flying to get him situated. Malcolm had to live on campus until he was 23 unless family was there which we didn't. He did have a garage that jason found to rent for him for his suv.  It was a former colleagues of his.

Kim Nierro Cain would be going with her husband and my brother in laws to get Roger and Rachel. Situated with their condo and shopping done.  We had already had their class schedules and school supplies along  with text books needed.  Rachel would need a parking permit .

Bailey, Joan, Chris and Simon deposited money in their bank accounts except for Malcom which the Harris.gals would help him set it up on Monday after he got his license.  He has been studying for it. 

We arrived back at the mansion and all the teenagers and graduates thanked Lisa, Maur and myself for taking them to Italy to spend time there.They could see why we lived there .

The following morning we had breakfast and we got onto our laptops and paid our monthly bills. We decided today we would just veg out.

Malcolm what do you think of your condo? I like it. I love my ride.

Well let's get going grocery and household shopping.  All the rooms are finished and it's lunch time. You can drive us wherever.  Okay.  Please show me how to set this alarm on again Tabitha. 

Tabitha shows  me again and I deactivated the alarm and turn it back on and off few times until I got it.

We find a diner nearby the campus and I park my vehicle. 

Malcolm I see you like the vehicle my sister and William bought you. Tabitha it's brand new a few miles on it. I read the owner's manual twice. I am glad on Monday I get to take my driver's written test.  I wish I  didn't have to share my place. It's the rules of the school.  At least you didn't have to live in the dorm and you cam park your baby at your place. My dad and his former colleague were able to get you a exception. It does pay to know someone. Zach my roommate is not all that bad and he is a nursing major too.  We got your orientation out the way and your school supplies too.  Kelly it threw me had orientation on Saturday. Us too but it's over with. I am glad you like church since everyday you have it except on the weekends . Agree Kelly .Order whatever you want.

Malcolm orders three chili dogs with large fries and a seven up. We ordered hamburgers with fries with sodas.  We finished eating than headed to Walmart to get all the shopping done.

Rachel and Roger this place suits you two perfect.  We'll let's get you guys fed and head to Safeway to do your shopping.  We can split up. Drew can go with you Roger in your truck for the house items including a vacuum cleaner and extra bags while Rachel and I do the grocery shopping in Rachel's car.  Kim do you have everything they wanted ? Yes Drew .

Let's go than.

We went to an In N Out burger place for lunch .

James and Lupe this place is nice.  You two have good taste together. I am glad we went and got furniture we picked out from Ashley's online yesterday got delivered this morning.  We got all  of our school supplies and parking permit for me. It sucks James you have to pay for parking everyday. Only when I drive my suv.  Otherwise it's all about no parking and my legs do the peddling. We go to food 4 less for the groceries and the farmer's market by jcpenney for your vegetables and fruits. James and I will do that Nina. You and Lupe can go do the household shopping at Walmart off of eight mile road. Lupe remember we need to get a vacuum cleaner with extra bags and a filter, a mop and bucket, a garbage can and liners for the kitchen and the other items. Please get me a cooler so I can make my lunch. Okay. I should probably do that too after seeing the meal plan cost on campus is ridiculous.

We headed out separate ways.

Malcolm you ready to go spend money? Yes but let's look for sales. I printed out coupons from online. Yes Kelly and I  noticed that.
If I can save money on stuff the better, I just will be needing more black ink and paper for my printer 🖨. I hope to only have to go shopping once a month. It's possible except for fresh fruit and vegetables from the farmers market. Let's go three first than we will go to Walmart to do both shopping.

Rachel I think we go4 everything off the list.  I need to get four more items. I will be right back. Okay I will start scanning the stuff.

Rachel returns with two ice cooler bags which are cute with blue ice . We add it to the items . These were not on their list. 

We paid and left and Rachel drove us  back to the condo.

How did they beat us? We had more items to buy. They can help us unload the stuff.

Rachel honks the horn in the garage and my husband comes out. He laughs and tell Rachel to release the trunk lever.