13

Jane what are you doing? I woke up when my cell made a noise to remind me that Avery and June will be here in an hour for breakfast. Maur appears to have started already. Yup she burnt something the smoke detector went off.

We both get up and took a quick shower together than went to go help Maur.

It took you top long enough. They should be here any minute. Sorry doc. We forgot about breakfast until my cell woke me up reminding me of such. What did you burn? Bacon.

Ah you took Scott's advice on the eggs I see

Ah you took Scott's advice on the eggs I see. Yes it was quicker that way. They are bringing the coffee from Starbucks so the 🥓, hash browns and now toast is ready. Lisa I know I see them on the monitor . J help me get these plates made up.
Morning ladies. Morning Lisa. Who burned bacon? I did baby girl. I didn't get help. Baby girl I forgot you and June were coming. Auntie dessert? Well know. I was having a dream ofq Maur at the red Sox game yelling touch down. Here is the coffer as we promised Maura . Thank you June. The TV trays are set up with the food. Let's sit down and watch the game.

W

e watched the game and even got see Malcom screaming with his face and his roommates faces painted yellow and green. We all text him after the game. He said Zach had met them there with his parents. He enjoyed the game and loved that they showed them on TV.

Aunties you ready for golfing? Nope Maur and I got hurt in dessert so it's just you three. I noticed auntie has her wrist wrapped. What happened to you? Just say I was pleasuring Lisa when I pulled my groin muscle. Maur gave me a pain medication before you two showed up.

Avery, June, Lisa and my wife laughed. They all did the clean up while I went to my office to catch up on my emails responding since I allowed many to go unanswered while we were in Italy.

We went to the golf course and Lisa suggested we all chipped in 500 hundred to be sent to Italy's children shelter won or lose. My wife said she would do ten grand so we both added 500 hundred more. We got on our cell phones and deposited 11 grand total into their account. We were close to being done. Avery I think we got lied to. Yup. Come on I am lucky out. I barely took this up year ago and even bought clubs Anda bag like Maura's since her clubs I like. Yes we see that.

So mine is the closest

So mine is the closest. We still have several more holes to play.
I don't think we are going to get to do that.
We leave the golf balls and run with our bags to inside. It was raining cats and dogs all of a sudden and hard too.

I guess I did win after all. It doesn't look it's going to stop any soon. The employees hand us each a towel to dry off as well as our clubs.

A/N a day to remember when so many first responders died trying to help others.The ones alive still dealing with health issues and nightmares. This day changed many people's lives.