6

Maura, Jane and Marc returned with me to my condo to find my place broken into and cops there.

Man I barely moved in and they broke in. Excuse me son are you the renter of thus condo? Yes I am. We are sorry this happened but a group of people are hitting young out of country students. Excuse me officer, I am Jane Rizzoli us there any leads yet? Hi Jane no not yet. How do you know this young man? He is part of our foster teenager program in the states. He worked hard to get a full scholarship for tuition at the culinary school here. Jane if you want to help solve this we could use your help. Hello Dr.
Isles .I am glad he wasn't here. They have been killing aby student who is home. Scott we will get to the bottom of J why don't yot see what you can do. I will go to the coroner office to see if I can help. Lisa you stay here with Marc and Scott and go through to see what is missing. Order anything and bill it to Everlasting Vinyards and forward the bill to Joy. I will tell Joy to approve everything..Lisa here is the credit card. Scott you had your gun locked up in your suv so at least that wasn't stolen. Marc and Scott I will stay here the night just in case they come back. Mam you are who? I am Lisa Marcos assistant district attorney from Sacramento California. Wow Scott you have quite powerful people to support you. Sir you have no idea how many I do and appreciate it. Scott don't worry and don't let this mess up your focus on your citizenship tomorrow. I will do my best. Scott as soon as you compile your list, here's your case number. Please go online and input everything that is missing. If there is serial numbers you have, please input that too. I am sorry this happened to you but glad you and your mate here weren't here.
Sir Scott and I are indeed glad we weren't. Do you have your gun registered for Italy yet? Yes I did that in the summer. I just need to do my concealed carrier test here. We have one being offered this Wednesday. There are still some openings. Scott the four of us will go of room is available and I will pay for it. Thanks Lisa. It's not a problem. Our three expire soon.

Everyone left and Marc , Lisa and I went through everything and put everything back in place. We finally were done close to dinner. Lisa cooked is dinner while I was inputting stuff in the police department web site.

Lisa should I report it to my renter's insurance? No Maura is buying you all new stuff. If you report it, your renter's insurance premium will increase for whoever is footing the bill. Okay thanks. Scott it's okay. This is why I am here and others here to educate and support you. Dinner is ready Maura will be here shortly. Jane text saying she will get something to eat.

We put four plates out to eat .

Aye Maura how did it go? Scott I found evidence to help them

Aye Maura how did it go? Scott I found evidence to help them. This is why my wife isn't here. What evidence?Sorry cannot disclose it. Ah okay. This looks good Scott..Lisa made it and there is more. Lisa lent me her lap top to do order Items and John said he and Joy will pick up everything while I am taking my test. Okay good. Everyone there is more.

We ate our food with water and ice tea.

Marc dude you will have to sleep on the couch so the ladies can sleep in the second bedroom. All of them Scott? Yes. Oh okay.

We didn't say anything why. We watched a movie on Lisa's lap top. Jane showed up around 11 tired but smiled.

Scott we got some of them. The others are still loose for now. Maur your tip helped us alot. Unfortunately, Scott they sold your stuff. I am beat and going to take a shower and go to bed. Maura is taking Mr tomorrow instead. Okay. Lisa is asleep already. Marc do you want to sleep in my bed. It's a king size bed big enough. This way you won't be woken up when Jane, Maura and I leave or you can sleep on the couch. The bed bro. Jane Marc is going to take my place in the mansion. Maura approved it. Glad Marc. Me too.

We said goodnight. I hugged Maura and Jane and we told one another we loved one another.