17

Lisa your up for work and made us breakfast too. YES, I called Angela already to thank her for yesterday. Maura and Jane thank you too. I made us some baked hash browns, sunny side eggs along with sour dough toast, expresso with a bottle of water and a oranges .sliced up. Thanks I already ate I am heading off to work so Ann could take the rest of the week off with Daniela, Diandra and Kevin. He's back from New York. They are going to Vegas for two days to gamble and watch some ufc fight with some guy named Nate Diaz from Stockton. Lisa he is actually a good boxer .

Lisa left while Maur and I ate breakfast. Maur stripped all the bedrooms and started the washing while I cleaned the kitchen. Maur left for work while I went to my office.

I started looking up prior cases to help me on case I currently working on

I started looking up prior cases to help me on case I currently working on. I had set the timer and it went off so I transferred the sheets to the dryer and started it..I put the blankets in the machine and started it. I went back to my office to do more research.

We were waiting to get in to see Nate fight. Kevin and Daniela were all hyped up to see him. Ann and I didn't care but went to the fight because they liked it.

The win was apparent and our lovers were happy. We headed off to the casino to gamble. (A/N not sure what fight or location of this fight but for the story it was a early fight in Vegas).
We all had went to the bellagio for a late Lunch than gambled some before walking the strip. We saw James and were surprised to see him here .

Hi you guys. No I not cutting school. It's actually a field trip to see if we can spot thieves cheating while they play poker. Are you serious ? Yes Kevin. I not old enough to gamble so I am up in the observation room with a few other cadets under age speaking to some others on the casino floor. I was just coming from eating lunch at hooter. Hmmm were they good looking? Ann some were . It was a waste of time. It was good seeing . I need to go upstairs. Don't gamble too much. We can't promise that James.

James left and we laughed. We ate than gambled and Kevin and Diandra could tell who had ear pieces in. They pointed them out quietly to Ann and I. We chuckled when they caught two cheaters at our table. After that, we all started win big. Kevin won 5,245. Ann 21,500, Diandra won 1,245 and Daniela was the biggest winner of 35,800. We all cashed in our chips and headed up to our rooms in the bellagio to take a nap and have some dessert before we went to see Chris Rock tonight.

J- I am home and brought us Chinese food for dinner. Is
Lisa him yet? Yes babe she is going to do yoga 🧘‍♂️ before dinner.

 Is Lisa him yet? Yes babe she is going to do yoga 🧘‍♂️ before dinner