12

Everyone is back at their places and they face time one another to see how it went. Scott said he's enjoying the site seeing with Lisa and Kiki. They bought him more stuff when they stayed one night.  Avery had returned to the states already.  He is excited to start on Monday.   Scott was happy the other four decided to be roommates.  Malcolm has a roommate who is a nursing student Zach which they saw and be spoke to everyone else. He said they were glad that they didn't have to live in dorm but had to prove they knew how to cook and do budget   They teased James telling him to go to the store or a bank to get rolls of quarters to pay for daily parking.  Scott took a tour of the winery and got to see the process how they make the wine on top of going horse back riding . J, Lisa and I  were happy listening to their updates as well as everyone. Especially when Malcolm told us that he was going to go to his first professional football game with Tabitha and Kelly.  They got tickets for Sundays game the Packers.  This was Malcom favorite football team.

His bedroom at the mansion had posters and other items

His bedroom at the mansion had posters and other items. His bathroom for his hallway bathroom was decorated as such too via the picture he text us. We all told them three to have fun.  They finally ended the call for the evening.

Lisa and J I am so glad he is getting to experience this. I recall the first Boston red Sox game you took me to and being so patient with me when I said they made a touch down instead of home run. Yes the good old days. Maura you obviously liked football more than baseball.  I did and still do which reminds me tomorrow is football day of watching a few games after we go golfing. Let's go to bed and get some sleep. J that is what you think. I have some dessert to catchup on since Lisa is done with her period. Hmmm I like your way of thinking. The lazy one in bed without clothes gets to watch the other two.  Maur that isn't fair your nude already. Whose fault is that when you poured tonight's real dessert of root beer float on me so you could get your way with me while Lisa was in the bathroom . I didn't hear you complaining you bent over and begged for more. Yeah she is right Maura.

Jane was the last barely. Jane got to see Maura and I going at hard for twenty minutes before she joined in Just say we all would be sore and golfing tomorrow was out for now,since Maur hurt her wrist and I pulled a groin muscle fucking Lisa hard before we nodded off to sleep.