9

We woke up and Maura made us breakfast Spanish egg whites omelets with coffee, juice, water and sausage with toast. Today was Thursday. We would leave on Friday morning because we had to get the foster teens back to start school and us ready for work. The graduating adults we would split up and set them up on their apartments and condos.

We finished with breakfast and went for a walk than shopped for the ingredients to take to to shelter.

We all showed up at eleven and everyone signed a disclosure form

We all showed up at eleven and everyone signed a disclosure form. The shelter staff, volunteers and helped us bring the the groceries bags. We all washed up , wore hair nets and gloves except Marc who couldn't wear them. So he was extra careful when he cut the meat. 

We finished up and the children and youth were surprised to see other teens and adults serving them.  The teens took turns sitting down with them as well as the 18 and 19 years old that came with us. The youth took us all on a tour of their shelter and were happy to meet us who donate money to the shelter. We all deposited money into the shelter account which totaled eleven grand from us four today.   The youth there were surprised to learn of the program the 41 were enrolled in and 4 of them graduated from.  We played games and left.
The ones with us were surprised we donate not to only places in Sacramento and for the four graduating seniors but now they saw what many of us also donate money too and were thankful to be able to see this shelter and visiting places in Italy and trying new foods and we gave them a hundred each to buy a souvenir and keep what ever they didn't spend.
The two hired drivers for the shuttles were shocked to see us Americans giving so much time and money. They thanked us and stated to us these youth and young adults were so lucky to have us in their lives. Maur told them it's just money and it's giving our time what really matters and not giving up on them. 
We will see you all tomorrow morning at the airport by 7 a.m . so go to bed early.  Night you all.

We headed back to the condo and officer Grimes drives up as we are parking.

Good evening officer Grimes. Lisa you can have your gun back. The    case was closed and you and John were cleared. The finger prints we took from the 3 deceased from here and Scott's residence and the others are either dead or arrested.  Dr. Isles thank you for your help that helped Jane abs several others to arrest the ones we did. They admitted their guilt after a nice visit from Lisa and Kiki Fox earlier today with your niece Jane. Avery is here with my aunts? Yes. Thank you. I am on my way to give John's back his gun. We thank each one of your help in solving this.  Maur, Lisa, myself, Scott and John thank you. Rizzoli if you ever want to be a detective again, please move back here. Thanks Grime but my  career as an international criminal lawyer is perfect for me. Jane but you get criminals off. Grimer not all.  Good night.

Grimes left and we made hamburgers with avocados with sweet potatoes fries  by Scott. Jane made her raspberry dressing and left the recipe with Scott. We ate our salad that Marc made. The adults had beer while Marc and I had alcohol free beer which was good. Marc if you need counseling Kim Andrew's will come to the mansion free of charge. Scott if you need some therapy, Joy will find you someone and the winery will pay. Thanks. We better get to bed we have to be at the airport by 6.