23

Several days passed and today was my testimony via testimony through the Sacramento Court instead of Stockton. Daniela had it moved so I would have more support .
Okay everyone I  was able to get it moved her via live so we all can support him on one condition. He is the only one able speak which means silence from everyone else no exceptions. If you feel like your going to make a comment, please leave my Court. NO one will think less of you. We are here for James. 

Everyone agreed along with several of his instructors and fellow cadets.  He was sworn in and we could see Lydia and Edward Willow in the Las Vegas Court room with the district attorney their, their attorneys, the jury, their family members, their friends, media, baliff,judge and other court staff. They could sew Daniela in her judge attire, her baliff , stenographer and all of us.

He gave his testimony than Kevin than Diandra.  Daniela sworn everyone in  until it was her time to speak and Joan sworn her in.  We all could see Edward pissed off and they had to escort him put of the room when he wouldn't follow the judges instructions. Lydia was crying and apologizing to James and all the other men and women they were successfully able to rob. They both were given 15 years with a possible of parole in 8 years if they behaved in prison.

We all hugged James and he stated this in his testimony which hit us hard because he learned a lesson.  We were very proud of him.

After everyone's testimony we all went to my cousin's restaurant to celebrate

James my wife had me write this on your cake

Very funny Joey! I learned a life hard lesson

Very funny Joey! I learned a life hard lesson. They now have added this to our curriculum in the academy called James. Oh bro how sweet.  Roger it's not nut thanks for driving you and Rachel today. We wanted to support you. I am having someone take notes for me says Rachel.  As well as I says 
Lupe. They sent my assignment to  Jane to work on and since plumbing is needing to be done here in the restaurant,I get credit .Juanita had a toilet plugged up on purpose so you guys one toilet is out of order here. Yeah Tommy and Frankie did a good job and if you cannot fix it, they will but  of course after we have lunch. James your cake is marble.  Thanks Izzy. You guys ever want some good desserts Izzy or Janice are the ladies to see or Juanita,Mandi or Michele James who made the raspberry tarts you brought this week to class. Izzy did. She doesn't make them often. Mam they were a big hit in class. Thank you. Your very welcome.

We ate well and enjoyed the other desserts they had for today's special. I told everyone thank you for coming but now I had toilet to unplug with Jane overseeing it and video taping to be sent to my instructor.  Everyone else left for the owner's of the restaurant, Jane and her siblings.

Jane what is this? It looks like one of Tommy's old bike jerseys. 

Tommy and Frankie laughed. It took him over an hour an half to get it out. My brother's did a good job. Juanita, Mandi and Michele were glad I got it fixed before the dinner crowd came in.
I cleaned up and Jane attached the video to her work email address to my instructor in San Francisco along with me fixing the restaurant dishwasher that wasn't part of my assignment.  I said goodbye along with hugging . They gave me tamales , rice, frijoles with chips and salsa for me to take back for Rachel and I for dinner.They did the same for James, Lupe, two of James instructors and two of his fellow cadets.

I left to head back home and called and called Rachel not to make dinner. I was bringing dinner home from Juanita's restaurant. A