7

The following morning Jane, Maura and Scott left. I called the alarm company to add cameras and intercom system to Scott's existing alarm at the request of Maura.  Jane said this might of helped since no other breakins and murdered students had these in there this place.  They arrived and Marc watched them install the items. They left after Lisa signed the invoice that would be sent to Joy.
Lisa you all go really out for everyone. Yes we want you to feel safe as much as possible.  Joy called and if we wanted to go swimming, hiking or riding the horses to head off to ranch.We will wait until John returns.

Lisa do you see what I see? Yes. Marc call 911 and tell them a burglary is going to happen again on the home line. I am going to call John. Okay!

I called John and Jane via group call to them they were back or new burglars.

Lisa I am five minutes away. Have Marc to hide in the master bedroom bathroom, lock it and lie down in tub  Okay John. Lisa did someone call the cops ? Jane Marc did. Marc go lock yourself in Scott's bathroom and lay in the tub. Okay. Don't be scared..Easy for you to say.

Marc left and I see John parking his hummer and get out. We can't do anything since we aren't cops so we wait until they break in.
John runs up the steps when they get through a window and I have my gun cooked and shoot the first one who tried to get into Scott's bedroom. His TV was still there.
John shot the second one both died. The cops arrived they shot the third one. Jane comes flying upstairs to see if we are okay .

Where's Marc? In the bathroom.  I shot the lady she was trying to get into Scott's bedroom.  I shot him as he was getting ready to shoot Lisa.  Maur and Scott show up. Maur are they are all  dead. Lisa and Marc you okay? Yes Jane and Scott.  I need to take a shower.  Its okay Marc no judgement here. Thanks. Maybe take a shower to clean up? Yes but we need your two statements. Officer Grimes we have it all on video and sound. These were good shoots and BP criminal charges should be brought against John or I. Mam and how would you know that? I am Lisa Marcos assistant district attorney for Sacramento California and I am familiar with your laws here. Oh I see. I  will still need your guns and statements . The technicians will be here to take photos and evidence.  Jane and Dr..Isles please wait outside until Marc is done. We will be here for awhile.  May we unload the newly purchased items in the spare bedroom or garage. Garage would be better.

We handed out guns after we cleared them.  Marc was done and we told him to leave his clothes in the bathroom or he could throw them away in the dumpster.  He chose the later. Grimes told us they would be here a few hours.    We all decided to go get lunch and take Marc shopping after we unloaded Scott's stuff in the garage. Officer Grimes said they would be here about two hours. So we went to the  Everlasting bed and breakfast Inn

to eat lunch and meet up with the rest after we all ate

Joy and the others were glad we were all safe. We were too. Maura tells Scott to tell them his news . He was now a citizen so he didn't have to keep coming back and forth often.

Scott we got us all in for Wednesday so we can get our gun concealed permits once we pass. Thanks Jane. Tomorrow can we go shooting to practice and have some of the older teens come with us so they can see what it entails. 

We finished eating lunch. We all went for a walk on the winery property. Several went swimming and horse back riding with Joy , Lisa and Maura. I went to the ranch for the people who wanted to go swimming.  John took Marc and a Scott clothes shopping that back to his condo.

John thanks for the clothes. You are welcome. Do you two feel safe here once we setup everything in the garage inside? Yes John. Will anyone stay with us tonight? The gals will be. The other teenagers will be staying at the inn,  ranch and the mansion.  We have many sleeping bags all over my place for the younger ones. Joy is staying with a few at the inn and the staff at the mansion are watching the others.  Tomorrow you will go to do your profecicy test to see if you qualify for your concealed permit or not.
Yeah Marc and I will be okay. We will set up the Playstation, TV and stereo and get my laptop updated. Okay.

John helped Marco and I than left.

Scott I was scared. I have not been that scared in a long time and peed in my pants. Marc no one knows except the four adults, us two and officer Grimes. No one else needs to know. Thanks bro.  No problem.

We playes a few games than Lisa, Jane and Maura showed up. Marc and I made honey  BBQ kabobs with Jasmine rice and a mixed salad with sodas for Marc and I. Maura and Jane brought beer and wine for them and what we made. We all ate and watched a movie on Netflix. We were beat and all took showers. Marc and I nodded off.

Jane fuck that was good.  Yes babe.  Glad we turned the TV up and hopefully they didn't hear us. We don't know if Marc realizes our relationship.  We know Scott. He will soon know if he hasn't figured it out by now. 

We kissed and nodded off to sleep.