26 epilog

My fiancé is comforting one of her fellow colleagues who didn't pass the board to become a doctor. We all are proud of Rachel.  We are married now. We got married on the fourth of July at Penelope and Javier's place. Neither of us told anyone except for  Kim who was my wife's mentor and matron of honor, Penelope, Javier,Judge Joan Tunney who married us.   Roger who was my best man. We didn't want people to stress out. Everyone was dressed for the fourth clueless except the people  my wife and I confided in along with Kim's husband Drew. Rachel and I asked for all gifts that people wanted to get us be donated to  the Everlasting Teenage foster mansion for future foster siblings. We were well off and had no school debt thanks to the adults we see as family and Rachel's scholarships for her academic GPA. She was cum da laude  from Stanford undergraduate and graduate school.
Malcolm are you ready to go to the mansion for Christmas? Yes babe. My husband just finished playing the elf for the children's ward.

All of the former foster graduates, their spouses along with the current foster siblings was hosting Christmas dinner there after we  serve food to the shelter kids at the Vincent Korsak children's shelter and pass out presents to them.

We arrive at the mansion.

I cannot believe this rain

I cannot believe this rain. Malcolm stop complaining and help me bring in these gifts for the teenagers.  Yes dear.  You are so whipped Malcolm.  Scott I need your help now. Whose whipped now? You all behave. Your not teenagers anymore says Maura.  All of who showed up right after passing out the gifts and serving food at the shelter just laughed.
It's going to be sad this year with my aunts Maur.  J they are with our loved ones and now are our angels. I still cannot believe they died on their anniversary in Colorado. They should of known better to be skiing at their age. They loved to ski and died together at least J.  Kiki knows to check the avalanche reports. I just cannot believe our mothers, pa, Gigi and Sean are dead. J they did per Avery but who  would of thought a helicopter crashing would of caused it.  I am just glad auntie they were together and June and I were still eating lunch or we could be dead too. Auntie left the company profits after it was sold to the shelter in Italy and here.   They don't have to worry about raising funds for years. The proceeds from their homes went to homeless student projects for both colleges  per the will they made up.  Auntie you got the fire pit at least and I got one of her benches. Baby girl Maur, Lisa and I love it but would rather have them alive.  Auntie me too. Sis let's cheer up we don't need these kids to be depressed. I know Frankie. Baby girl your mom abd i would ve devastated if yiu died and this time for real. Your dad is right sweetie. Let's  put  our happy faces on . I will do my best mom and dad. Us too bro. Tommy please don't go renaming the Daily Robber. Your photos of them is enough and not one of them would want that. I found one of mom and dad alone that I hung up. I hung up auntie Esmi by herself. I did use the one of aunties together and the one of you with Korsak and you all in his porch in Boston as the other one. Ah okay!

We all went inside with our fake happy smiles. We are still missing our elders.
The teenagers loved their gifts and decided to dedicate the fitness room in auntie Kiki and Lisa name as they knew them as which shocked many of us. Lupe thought this would be a good tribute to them. We
all cried when we saw Kiki and Gloria's photo on the wall. We thanked them and especially Lupe.

We finally left to go to our individual homes

The end