when you steal their things | all <3 🎀

readers pronouns: she\her

type: fluff , scenario

leo ⚔

⎯ it was late and you were needy for leo's touch , you needed cuddles. now. not later , not 10 hours from now , NOW!

⎯ tired asf , you walked towards leo's room which was empty. so were the others besides splinter because they were on a mission that they left to do about an hour ago !

⎯ anyways , entering his room the first thing you noticed was leo's fluffy , soft , baby blue blanket that laid a mess atop of his mattress. you were like 'this is perfect' 

⎯ snatching the blanket , you scurried past splinter in the living room and when you turned the corner back to your room he chuckled to himself seeing the blanket , leo's blanket , in hand. 

"teenagers ..."

⎯ you snuggled back into your bed with leo's blanket over your body , giving you warmth as you slept.

⎯ back at the lair ... FINALLY ! after a two-hour-long mission , the four brothers called it a night with a successful day finished for them , and while leo entered his room , he peeked into your room to surprise you awake and ask if he can join , but he stopped when he saw his blanket now a mess on your body. your arms and legs dangling off the edges of your bed and your hair, whether short or not , was a mess and he swore he saw some drool escape your mouth. 

⎯ taken aback for a moment , he came back to reality after drooling over your adorable form right in front of him. before anything , he snapped a quick photo of you. hes leo course he would ! he would next sneak up to you and peck your forehead before exiting your room and closing the door behind him to show the photo to his brothers , you wont hear the end of it !

donnie 🔭

⎯ donnie is known for his knowledge , but he's also known for ... the purple jacket ! donatello was away from you , and you being your needy self , you realized you can't last a day without him at least having an arm around you.

⎯ you know donnies not a fan of pda , he doesn't really like to be touched and you respected that ! but being a needy , clingy girlfriend you were it was hard to not just jump at him and cuddle.

⎯ having no other plan , you decided to take donnie's jacket while he was out with april for a friend's day. you didn't think he mind because he allows you to wear his other hoodies. 

⎯ a couple of hours went by and it was now seven pm , the two friends have been out all day and as you were watching some of your favorite anime's, you heard donnie enter the lair and turn your body a 90-degree angle, you saw him walk in on his phone. 

⎯ you greeted him with a simple 'hey babe' and he looked up to respond until he saw the jacket on your body. 

⎯ confused you asked him what's wrong and why he was staring at you like you have just grown two heads , and it took him a while to process but he asked what you were wearing and you responded with 'a sweater .'

⎯ "yeah , but- babe that's my sweater !" ' the turtle said gesturing to himself as he spoke. 

⎯ "i didn't think you'd mind , seeing how your always cool with me having on my other hoodies," you spoke placing a hand on your hip at the end of your sentence.

⎯ he explained how that was a special sweater he got from april's school and with a sigh, you decided to give it ba- PSYCH SUCKAAARR !!

⎯"oh-? you want this back ? why don't you come get it !"

⎯ "you cheeky li- CEMERE !

⎯ you squeal as you have your amazing turtle of a boyfriend chasing you around the lair

raph 🧸

⎯ "you stole my cake , leo !" "not me ... y.n !" "how dare she .... i wanted that cake ..." 

⎯ you were hungry , there was nothing to eat and you sure as hell wasn't going to touch donnie's leftovers he'd come for your fucking soul but then raph ... raph wasn't mad he was just sad , he really wanted that cake.

⎯ he told you that was his cake and you couldn't help but feel just a tad bit guilty.

⎯ you decided to make it up to him and for the rest of the day making desserts only to have to kick leo out every five minutes when he sneaks in to steal some ;-;

⎯ the kitchen is full of your guy's laughter and the cake ? long forgotten sister

⎯ he got you back by stealing your lunch and eating it late at night , like early morning late

mikey 🍕

⎯ mikey couldn't find his bandana anywhere ! he looked in his room , leos , donnies , and raphs room EVEN SPLINTERS ROOM , hes never doing that ever again btw , the bathroom , living room , he asked april , NOTHING ! 

⎯ now just confused, he went to one last place he didn't check ... your bedroom. he knew you were clingy but would you really go through all that just for a bandana- and yup , yup you did.

⎯ by your desk , you were doing some of your homework for school and you had your earphones in your ear , which is why you were unable to hear mikey open the door and walk in.

⎯watching you , you bobbed your head to the beat of your music and you tapped your pencil to the textbook your had in front of you.

⎯ he looked at your right/left wrist , the one that had your pencil in , and saw his orange bandana wrapped around it. he sighed in relief knowing it's safe and giggled when you began to dance in your chair like a child.

⎯ he took a couple of pictures and ran out , accidentally slamming the door , and when he left you turned your head to your door and took out a side of the earphone from your ear but saw no one , so you shrugged and went back to your homework and dancing !

april 💚

⎯ you've never worn glasses in your life ! you've always wondered that if you didn't need glasses but you use them or put them on ... you'll become blind? having april as a best friend , AND someone who wears glasses you decided HECK WITH IT !

⎯ when april took her glassses of and placed them on her desk in her room , while she was in the kitchen you were able to sneak in and try on her glasses.

⎯ ITS LIKE A WHOLE NEW WORLD- 

⎯ why does everything look further than they seemed? why did it look like you were about to get sucked into a portal !?

⎯ with all these questions running through your head without answers , april came in and smirked. 

⎯ "so now your stealing people's glasses?"

⎯" GAHA APRIL-"

⎯ you took the glasses off and placed them back on the table beside you and tried your best to place your hand on the table but you missed and face-planted to the floor.

⎯ she burst out into laughter causing you to cackle as well.