when you hit b.n in the face with a roller skate | all + april <3 🎀

readers pronouns: she/her

b.n = bullys name

💌

"B.N !" 

— LEO; is on the FLOOR ! sure, b.n can be a bit of a b*tch, but DAMN CAN THIS GIRL GIVE A PUNCH- AND WITH A ROLLER BLADE? help, he's about to go to heaven-. 

—  when you get home , yes you may get a small lecture by splinter about how hitting people selves nothing, says the rat ninja who trained turtle how to kick and punch ,

— he would be scared to ever anger him cuz he doesn't want his beautiful face smashed with a rollerskate-

— he loves you even more now ! 

—DONNIE; would just watch you smash the skate to b.n's face and silently go 'HELL YA' THATS MY GIRL' when on the outside he's calm and unbothered. BUT HE'S SURPRISED ASF- girl, when did you learn how to hit like that ?! TEACH HIM!

— leo and mikey are both like 'OVERFLOORED' with awe , while raph facepalms. when you guys return to the lair, he tries to act ashamed of your behavior- BUT WHEN YOU TWO ARE ALONE HE'S SQUEALING AND WON'T STOP TALKING ABOUT IT-! 

— RAPH; would be PANICKING! YOU JUST SMASHED A ROLLERSKATE TO B.N'S FACE AND THEIR BLEEDING AND HE'S HOVERING OVER THEM WITH A BLOODY TISSUE- NBSSAYFDYDTUXRDSHKZBBKFAKKXF !!!

— you throw the rollerskate to the floor and grab raphs arm pulling him away as b.n's posy helps them up and looks after them. meanwhile, raph's questioning you and you sigh , pecking his cheek and walk off.

— "when you get a bully raph , you'll understand."  

— MIKEY; over here is rooting for you- I-I MEAN HES TOTALLY TRYING TO STOP YOU- who we kidding , no he ain't-. he pulls you back after a sec and walk you pack to the lair and rockets statement after statement- until splinter takes you away to lecture you.

— when your done though, he would give you a dorky smile as he hands you a drawing of you and the rollerskate bcuz he was bored and HE CANT GET THAT SCENE OUT OF HIS HEAD ! 

— APRIL; is now your bbaff (best badass friend forever !) shes over here loving every piece of this- until b.n starts bleeding and you get suspended from school for a week, SHE LOVES IT !

— she would tell you how badass you are and to NEVER do that again !

— you may have been lectured, but in your eyes ... all that was worth it !