the very first night | leo <3 🫧

readers pronouns: she/her

type: oneshot , fluff ,

pairing: leo x (f)reader !

word count: 841

summary: you and leo go way back ... and now you met again but as different people !

part two: ! i kinda gave up on this- sry ;-;

――――――――

i wish i could fly , i pick you up and we'd go back in time ! I'd write this in the sky , i miss you like it was the very first night !

you kicked a ball a bit to hard and it went flying out of the park and onto the side of the road. you looked back at your mother to find her on her phone , chatting to your father on the phone.

your mind forgot what your mother said about going to the side of the road , your small legs ran towards the road and you leaned forward to find your ball just beside the entrance of a sewer opening.

confusion hits you. you swore you saw the ball roll out of your sight ... how is it still here. your legs bent as your you felt your bum hit the road.

curious , you pushed the ball inside the sewer and moments later , it flew back up as if someone pushed it. this shock you as you fell on your bum fully.

whining at the pain , you looked back at the opening and got a glimpse of a blue bandana. even more curious you leaned forward and came face to face with a .... green human? AN ALIEN?

both you and the small creature both yelped and moved back ... but you were into the new friend you found.

"did you give me my ball back?"

moments passed and all of a sudden a piece of paper was thrown to your face and you read 'yea' in messy hand writing. you smiled as you put the note in your pocket.

"my names y.n ! do you have a name?"

no answer was given ... curiously you stuck your arm into the small gap and the creature tried he's best to not come into contact with the hand ...

"hello? are you still there , i'm not going to hurt you !"

suddenly your hand grasped another and you shivered.

it was cold and you could only feel two fingers and a thumb. surprised you weren't screaming , the creature mummered 'leo' and you smiled , pulling your arm back.

"leo's an amazing name !"

suddenly you heard your mother call your name and you panicked. "uh oh ! my mom !!'

'mom?'

"sorry new friend , i have to go !"

leo's p.o.v

i watch as the little girl ran away and my heart sank ... i reached my arm out to feel her touch once more but she wasn't there ....

what did she mean by ... mom

――――――――

"leo if you can't even remember her name , why must you keep talking about her !" donatello complains for the forth time leo and him had this conversation. he and him were in his lab as donnie was working while leo was wondering about this girl he can't seem to remember.

"because the more i lay off , the more curious i'll be !! all i know is that it started with (insert first letter of your name here)" leo sighed as he leaned forward in the chair he was sitting on.

suddenly , a certain brunette walked in the lab with her knapsack and smiled. "APRIL O NEIL IS IN THE BUILDING ! SCHOOLS DONE AND I CAN FINALLY GET SOME SLEEEEP !!" she annouced as she dances into the lab, tossing her bag to leo who lets out a grunt as he catches it.

"whoa , what are you carrying in here , april? ROCKS?" leo joked at the weight of her backpack causing her to roll her eyes. "ha-ha! no actually , i'm in charge of giving y.n her homework she missed for chemistry. god , i have my third test on monday and--"

"whoa-whoa-whoa ... what did you just say?" leo asked as he cuts of april from speaking. she looks back at him and blinked a couple of times.

"i have my test on monday-NO ! WHO'S THE GIRL YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT!?"

"oh , thats just my seat buddy y.n ! we've been friends for about ... six to seven days." leo suddenly lept up from his seat and shook april causing her to go dizzy.

"SHOW ME A PICTURE OF HER , YOU HAVE A PICTURE OF HER RIGHT?!!"

"OKAY OKAY HOLD ON , LEMME GET MY PHONE!"

leonardo steps back as april took out her phone and showed leo a pic of y.n she and her took.

"i took this pic yesterday at lunch cuz the way she was eating her sandwich was funny as hec-"

"donnie ..... " both april and donatello look at leo as he smiles. "i think i found her !" 

——————✧◦♚◦✧——————