when you hand them an empty plate | all 🍕

the reader has some trouble eating due to some trauma when they were younger , and the Hamato family knew about that. so when Y/N shows them a empty plate , this is what they're reaction would be 💖

❥ reader's pronouns: they/them

❥ type: fluff , headcanons , imagines

❥ warnings: anorexia is what will be mentioned ^^ 

edited: if this seems like a vent post ... it just might be , i cant eat myself 😐

💋

↳ Leonardo

he knew you don't eat a lot , so when it's dinner or breakfest he makes your plate for you with you beside him telling what and what not to put on your plate. he would have never expected to see you walk up to him with an empty plate in your hands. a soft smile would decorate his lips and he would take the plate. he gives you a nice , long hug and when he releases he'd tell you how proud he'd be of you.

the table was filled with chit-chat from your family and you looked at your plate , your hands shaking as you take your fork , atabbing the last piece of food on your plate.

it was hard , but once you took your last bite of food you looked around the table to see if you could see Leo , but he wasn't at the table.

" M-Mikey─ ? " you tapped the youngest brother's shoulder as he was talking to April. " yeah , Y/N/N , what's─ " he cuts himself off when he sees you with a empty plate.

" did you─ " Mikey smiled widly when you nod your head and he quickly tells you Leo's in the kitchen washing his plate , and when you thank him walking towards the blue turtle , Mikey tells the others you finished your plate.

" oh hey , Y/N ! thanks for getting Mikey's plate ! he always forgets to bring it to the sink when he's done it's─ "

" actually Leo ... it's my plate ... Mikey and the others are still eating ... "

Leo. literally. froze. before you could say anything more you felt his arma wrap around your waist and spin you around ;

" that's my babe ! i knew this day would come ! "

when your giggles turn to screams of laughter , Leo puts you down and pecks your temple , cheeks , then lips.

" keep it up , i'm so proud of you ! "

───────────────────────────────

↳ Donatello

encourges you to eat more and even lets you eat alone if you need to. maybe the fact that people around you are eating and are making you uneasy is the reason you can't eat , but even that doesn't work. so when he saw you enter his lab with an empty plate he would smile gently at you before engulfing you into a quick hug. he would peck your ear as he whispers how proud he is of you.

" Y/N's still eating ? " April asked her friend in purple as they stood a few feet away from Y/N's room they had in the lair that was just a extra room for the turtles. the small curtain that was considered a door blew gently due to the AC in the lair. Donnie sigh's as he stands from his seat he and April were sitting on.

the two of the were sitting on one barstool each.

" they're anorexia hasn't gotten any better the past couple of days , i'm sure they'll finish .... eventually "