when you two bicker when you're suppose to be fighting | all <3

readers pronouns: she/her

type: fluff , imagines

warning: a couple of swear words

a.n: i'm so sorry if this seems rushed , i was very busy while writing this !! <\3

___

leo 🛹

"why would you do that!?" you screamed at your partner, who dodged the attack by hypno , as you , him , and hypno battled. "why would you pretend to be dead just to just my attention?!" he screamed back , his katana smacking off the wall as he jumped at hypno.

you lunged at the villian after leo and rolled your eyes , "if you haven't been ignoring me , i wouldn't have to do that now would i?!"

suddenly , you and leo stood face-to-face with each other and began to bicker left and right.

hypno stood a few feet away from you two with an awkward stare. moments later he spoke up , "if it matter , probably not but , the girl is kinda right-"

"YOU STAY OUTTA THIS!!"

"ok-"

donnie 🔬

"donniiie ! but i want it !!"

"hmm , i don't remember anybody asking what you wanted !"

"GRRMPFT!! REALLY DUDE-"

you and donnie began to bicker back and forth as he and you fought meat sweats. he promised you he'd be able to fix your phone after you broke it by dropping it in the toilet. but he never got to it and began to lose your patience with him.

"are you two going to sqwabble back and forth with each other , or are we GOING TO FIGHT !"

you and donnie paused to look at him then back at each other. 

"dibs on smashing his teeth in then you telling me you'll fix my phone !"

"we're gonna have a long talk about this-"

"hold on- wait !"

raph 🧸

raph told you to stay back .. but since when do you listen to people , HAH ! he saw you tackle one of the foots and began to wrestle with them as raph stood in confusion and soon started to shout at you.

"I- WHA- I TOLD YOU TO STAY BACK AT THE LAIR Y.N !!"

"I WAS BORED , YOU OUT OF ALL PEOPLE SHOULD KNOW THAT FEELING !"

he gasps in shock , "I AM NOT BORING !- YOUR BORING !!"

as you and him went back and forth , one of the foot clan stepped in and asked "so is this a battle between us , or you two- because if so then we'll just be on our way-"

"NO!"

mikey 🎨

cassandra watched as you and mikey took down the foots and bickered back and forth at each other of what's the better pizza topping , pineapple or bacon. you were on team pineapple , mikey was on team bacon.

"c'mon , who puts bacon on PIZZA!!"

"who puts PINEAPPLE ON PIZZA ITS NOT HOLY !!"

with a loud sigh , the girl threw her hands in the air with agnoy. "THERE BOTH UNHOLY  OK , NOW CAN WE GO BACK TO ME RIPPING YOUR LITTLE ARMS OFF AND USE THEM AS DRUM STICKS!!?"

"DOES THIS LOOK LIKE YOUR FIGHT , WOMAN !! STAY OUTTA IT !!"