turtle prom | all <3 🏫

APRIL X (FE)MALE READER!!

art by @\ mandasarts on tumblr <3

readers pronouns: she/her

type: fluff, cute, highschool romance, (an apology oneshot- LMAO)

word count: 1,765k

warnings: one swear word.. just one!

you follow your girlfriend into the turtles who was currently having a mental breakdown. she growled incoherent words as she walked past leonardo, who was waiting to greet the both of you but cock his invisible eyebrow up when she just walked by him, "uh?" leo turns his head to look at you who gave him an apologetic smile. "she's been like this all morning, i have no clue why-"

"you wanna know why?!" april suddenly snapped, towering over both of you two as you ducked and hugged each other as they nodded quickly. "me and y.n went to school this morning and the first thing i see on the front doors is a sign saying 'prom's CANCELLED!'" april lets out a growl as she grabs her head and began to rant about how stupid it is to cancel a small party for the students. 

"it's not the end of the world, babe! it's not like we're losing everything!" you gave her a sheepish smile, causing her to look at you before sighing and lazily drooping to the couch as she sulks into it. you chuckled at your girlfriend's silly antics, "aw don't be sad bubba~" you cooed as you walked behind her before pecking your lips to the top of her head. "you wanna head over to my place and watch some anime?" you asked as the brunette as she looked up at you with sad eyes before nodding softly. 

you take her arm and help her to her feet, practically dragging her out f the lair as leonardo pushed himself out of the way as waves goodbye to his two friends. suddenly mikey ran in, waving high to the other two girls and his brother until he noticed april's sad expression.

when the both of you left, mikey spoke up, "what's wrong with april, why is she upset?" leo literally just shrugged, "y.n.n told be that their prom at school's been canceled and april's getting all moody now- what is this i hear about 'moody?'

all of sudden leonardo's twin, donatello slid into the room with his googles over his eyes as he held a remote as he looked at his two brothers, "what?" leo questioned as his twin brother walked towards them, "behold! my latest creation, 'the disco-misco-9000!' i'll come up with a better then later- stop laughing at me!" donnie glared at the two as they covered their peals of laughter with a cough.

"ughh-" now all their eyes darted to the entrance of the lair to see the oldest brother, raphael walk in holding his eyes with small tears in his eyes, "what happened to you?," leo asked with his hands on his hips. 

"april and y.m walked by and all i said was 'hey!' next thing i knew, april threw a brick at me!" he explained as he sat on a beanbag, pouting as he rubbed his head, mikey ran over to him to comfort him by wrapping his arms around his shoulders and neck, well tried too. 

"april did what now?-" donatello asked as he looked left and right and leo and raph as leonardo scratched his chin with his finger before sighing, "april came into the lair with y.n a couple of moments ago and she complained about their prom getting canceled-" leo explained as sat on the couch, resting his feet on the armchair on the couch.

"what-what's a prome?" mikey asked as he sat on his brothers lap, his legs crisscrossed as he sat on his hands, looking over to leo who spoke, saying the word prome as 'pr-o-me'. "prom, aneglo. and a prom is a formal dance held by a high school at the end of the academic year, typically for students in their junior or senior year." dontello explained as he typed on his phone, not even looking at his brother.