when you need a hug | all 💌

the reader needs someone to hug...good thing her turtle friends have her back all they way through !!

❥ readers pronouns: NOT MENTIONED !

❥ type: FLUFF , HEADCANON , IMAGINE !

❥ warnings: NONE !

❥ small authors note: okay, so again this may be a vent post but i need this so much 😭 i'm sorry if you dont need this, i only know i certainly do.

❥ edited notes: why the hell did this take me over 2947261684 days to write this ??!!! / 😭

🫂

↳ Leonardo

● Leo hugs you all the time ! its basically become normal between he and you , but most times its just a 'you got this' type of hug ... right now you needed a 'please tell me you'll never leave me' hug. 

● you found your boyfriend in blue in his room with his ankles over each other as he back leaned against his bed bored. his eyes were fixated on his comic in hand but he still noticed your figure as you were fiddling with your thumbs.

●  " Y/N ? did you need something ? " he asked and you squeezed your eyes shut and tried to shake the tears away from your eyes. you tried to run the opposite way from Leo but you were suddenly portaled back into his room and landed on the beanbag he had.

●  " oh nonono─don't think you're leaving me hanging when you're clearly upset ! what's wrong ? " 

● Leo's voice was heard but you covered your face with your legs as you cuddled into a ball to hide. Leo took your silence as a sign you needed to be alone but he's not the type to leave one of his loved ones alone when their sad or upset about something. 

● he sat beside you on the floor and rubbed your arm that was visible to his eye. " did something happen today─ "

 ● he wasn't able to finish his sentence when you suddenly wrapped your arms around him causing him to catch you. he instantly put his face into the crook of your neck as he combed his fingers through your hair. 

● he didn't know what was wrong with you, but he wanted to so bad he said nothing and allowed the hug to last whenever you needed.

↳ Donatello

● not a huge fan of hugs if he's going to be honest. whenever you and him are together he normally rubs your arm as he pecks a small kiss on your temple as he walks by.

● thats his way of showing affection, but he also compliments you and gifts you with tech he's made just for you.

● when you get a hug from him it's when you or he need one if your/he's sad or just want his/your touch. you found him in his lab one late night and he was tinkering with his battle shell meaning it was off his back revealing his soft shell. you had your blanket over your body as you entered and Donnie instantly knew you were there when you sat on the chair by his desk. 

● " dove, what are you doing up so late? "

 ● " i could ask you the same thing...

● you both sat in silence before he sighs, putting down his tool he was using and walking in front of you. " how about we nap together? hopefully, we could fall asleep that way... " he had a small blush on his cheeks as he spoke, rubbing the back of his neck and ignoring the awkward glances he and you gave each other.

● when you didn't respond fast enough he was about to tell you to forget it and go back to work, but you suddenly jumped on him wrapping your arms around his neck as you buried your face into the crook of his neck. he stayed quiet and hugged you back eventually, his hand rubbing your back while his other held the back of your head gently whispering 'shh's' to you when he suddenly felt your body hiccup due, indicating you were crying. 

● " you want to take that nap now ? " 

● he asked quietly as he stroked your hair suddenly. he didn't look down but felt your head shake up and down and he smiled to himself, getting him and yourself ready for a good night's sleep.

● he'll talk to you more formally tomorrow hopefully with no tears.

↳ Raphael

● hugs you like there's no tomorrow !! he will always be your go-to support whenever you need him to be, and even when you don't need him to be !

 ● he does not get embarrassed when he hugs you, in fact he loves it when he hugs you it gets him all excited, and sometimes squeezes you too hard. that's the one thing his a bit scared of. 

● one evening he and Mikey were in the TV room while Leo and Donnie were doing their own thing, probably annoying each other like normal twin brothers.

● you entered the room and saw the two brothers watching a Jupiter Jim movie, and Raphael was the first one to realize your presence.

● " hey baby ! here, come watch this with─ " 

● Raph stops himself from talking when he notices you staring him, tears threatening to fall. Mikey saw and looked back at his older brother with a sad look. they both nod before Raph gets up and strives towards you.

y● ou allowed him to hold you in his arms as he wrapped his large arms around his torso as your face was buried in his neck.

● he rubbed your back gently and asked, " what happened ? do you wanna talk about it ? " you let out sobs as you spoke, " i─ihi just waant youohuu... " was all you said and all you wanted to say at the moment. your cries and hiccups made it harder to understand, but Raphael heard you loud and clear.

● " i'm here now, baby. don't worry i'm not going anywhere.. "

 ↳ Michelangelo

● hugs

● 24/7

● every hour of the day, every moment he and you are together he had to hug you for some time before you can go back to what you were doing ! 

● everytime he/you felt sad he/you go to each other before saying anything and share a hug. he loves that kind of bonding moments with you !

● makes him feel like you and he is getting closer as a couple more and more.

● it was around late afternoon, 3: 30, and your school was finally over. the entire day kept kicking your ass every time you tried to go to a class, someone always had to make fun of you ! all you wanted was Mikey's touch and nothing more. you found him in his room sitting criss-cross on his bed with his sketchbook and pencil in hand.

● you lean by the entrance of his room, fiddling with the curtain of his door.

 ● " hmm ? oh hi baby ! how was yo─ " the box turtle paused when he saw your body. you had some tears and your legs shook. " Y/N come here for a minute.... " he begged, and you obeyed walking towards him and sitting on his bed while he put his book and pencil down to sit comfortably beside you.

● " what happened, why are you sad ? " 

● he asked and you instantly embraced him into a hug, to which he gave back. you both stayed silent as he rubbed your back and put the top of your head to his face, giving you some sort of comfort.