when you have god-like powers ! | all <3

readers pronouns: she/her

type: fluff , scenario , imagine !

____

leo 🛹

🛹- leonardo and his brothers were currently fighting the foot , punches and kicks were thrown left and right. "so , i guess these guys aren't from jersey .." leo joked , jumping over some heads of the foot and knocking them down.

🛹- all of sudden , he felt his body slam into a wall , his head throbbing and he's body feeling numb. he looked up , holding himself up with his sword.

🛹- before he could get surrounded , a figure with a black cloak covering their body , had there hands out and it glowed a bright electric (f.c). they pushed their hands forward , sending a tidle wave of wind to the group of foots and took a deep breath in.

🛹- "whoa ... what are you- I-GFH-EH-Y.N!!??"

🛹- with a smrik you removed the cloak to look at blue turtle with a smrik ...

🛹- "what ? never seen a girl with a cloak before?"

🛹- he wants to know e v e r y t h i n g about you and your powers! can he do that? how'd you get them , and why didn't you tell him anything !! 

donnie 🔬

🔬- c o n f u s i o n hits him HARD ! how and when did you get these powers? were you born with them? inharited them? DID DAD KNOW ABOUT YOU !? hell yeah he did-

🔬- he found you when you shield an attack for him while battling big mama , you had this sort of mystic power to allow you to create things out if thin air , which he found at first fake , since he's not huge on believing things without proof , but over time and the more you used your powers , he was fascinated.

🔬- he would ask you run a couple of tests and drag you into his lab for some , even if yoi declined ... you weren't wanting to burst his bubble , let him learn new things about you ! 

raph 🧸

🧸- at first he more shock then he is surprised. he had a feeling you were hiding something , its one of his older siblings senses ! after helping him and the brothers defeat meat sweats once again , he started to question you like non-stop until he got all the answers he wanted.

🧸- you would bow train with the brothers and sometimes go one-on-one with them , and end up kicking their butts , scared you'd hurt them.

🧸- he would sometimes go to dad and talk about you and your past. 

mikey 🎨

🎨- literally going gaga over you and your powers. now you and him can protect the world together ! he would ask questions , ask to hold your hand because of your power you get these cool , yet sometimes painful , battle scars.

🎨- he and you would also use your mystic powers for fun and go out at night , laughing and having a grand o'l time !

🎨- when it comes to fights he would ask you to be extra careful while fighting because he wont be able to see if your safe , but knowing how skilled you were with your powers .. he wasn't as worried about losing this battle !