when you go to them | all ❥ + platonic splinter

❥ readers pronouns: they/them

type: ⊳ angst fluff

warnings: none really !!

edited: why was this a bit too hard to write....😗 this sucks, bye 🫡

💌

Leonardo

❥  Leonardo knew you had a tough relationship with your father ever since your mother passed away when you were 10 , but he tries his best to cheer you up by inviting you to the lair ever so often and hanging out with him and his brothers and some...

❥ Leonardo knew you had a tough relationship with your father ever since your mother passed away when you were 10 , but he tries his best to cheer you up by inviting you to the lair ever so often and hanging out with him and his brothers and sometimes even Splinter !

❥ you loved coming to the lair to get away from your father. the Hamato family feels like a second family to you and you loved them with all your heart , you'd do anything for them.

❥ it was everyday life in the lair until one afternoon changed your and Leo's life forever.

❥ you ran into the lair...heavy breaths escaped your lips as tears poured down your face. the first one to run over to you was Leo. "Y/N, what happened? why are you crying?"

❥ soon , everybody came over but kept their distance from the two of you as you explained in tears your father had kicked you out of his home for not having good grades than he expected you to have !

❥ this made Leo pissed. who in their right mind kicks their own child out of the only place they called home. without a second thought he said , "well , i guess your staying here !"

❥ "okay , hold on a second, 'Nardo-" Donnie began until Leo got in his face as whispered, "do you want to be the one to tell them they have nowhere else to go , or are you going to let he person we've known for the past forever stay?"

❥ over the past couple of days you and the Hamato family have gotten closer and learned more about each other ! Leonardo is gla you don't have to worry about your father anymore. when he see's you having fun with his brothers and April he couldn't ask for anything more.

❥ if you were happy...he was going to make sure you stay that way in any way possible.

Donatello

— Donatello