when you get turned into a mutant | all 🎄

readers pronouns: they/them

type: angst , fluffy at end , scenarios , imagines

acronyms: m.t = mutant type ! m.c = mutant color ! 

💌

 its already been two weeks since your incident with baron draxum . you and the brothers were battking him when he yet again tried to mutant-ties another human being. the ooze was just made so no one knew what would happen if a human was injected.

well ... all until now. you took the hit. everything was spinning , your brain was pounding against your skull , your skin felt hot like it was on fire. your skin turned into m.c , your human body was half human and half mutant.

ever since then , (fave turtle boi) been taking the blame for not being able to protect you , but you explained that it was not his fault and that you saved another humans life ! sure , you may be half mutant but thats something you can live with ... or so you thought.

↑ same for all ! 

leo ⚔

 sometimes you dazz off and become mindless , its like your having a seizure , but your not really ! your mind becomes a blank and you dont remember anything.

 thats when leo panics and has to try to snap you out of it , and sometimes he even has to fight to knock you out to help you ! it hurts him to see you like this . struggling to fit in and control your powers ... but the both if you are learning together.

 "l-leo?" "y.n ! y.n - breathe with me , DONNIE ! y.n ! look at me !" "leo , i'm scared !" "no-no ! no your not , your just fine , put your hands in mine ... put your hands in mine - good job ! see , your okay !"

sometimes you tend to panic and have a hard time breathing because when the symptoms of your injection start to come out , you have no idea what to do !

⎯ but luckily you have a turtle dressed in blue helping you get through this , no matter what ! 

donnie 🔭

 you've gone literal mute , you were scared and felt like a freak and donnie knows what its like to be called or to feel like a freak . whenever you get into that mood , he doesn't really know what to do because he's not so good at comforting others , especially to you .

 but he always want you to know that however you may look , ten eyes or none , he would always love you !

"d...donnie?" "oh no- uh-uh okay! okay , y.n , dove , can you look at me , breathe with me !" "i-i can't...its too...im scared !" "you .. scared ? dont make my laugh , love , your not scared ! just look at me - theres those beautiful eyes . yeah , your alright see ?"

 he tries his best , and you know that . thats why you love him so much , he may have trouble showing it , but he cares for you too much ! 

raph 🧸

  hes panicking ... for you ! he knew you were scared so he tried his best to show his big bro face , but falls when he sees you sobbing on your bed , getting hateful comments from your family FAMILY members about your apperance.

 sometimes he guilts himself for not being there for you when he was suppose to be the one to protect you from ang source of danger.

 "r-rapheal' "y.-y.n?" stumbles towards him "why is it so ... hot in here..." sees a needle in raphs hands "w-whats the ne-needle for?" "needle , ? oh OH this needle- nothing-" "I DONT WANT THE NEEDLE BUT I WANT MY HUMAN BODY BACK !" "hey , hey ! its okay , theres no needles , and mutant or not ,n you'll still always my baby teddy bear !"

he was right . he was there when you felt scared or alone , and tries to show you the pros of being a mutant <3 

mikey 🍕

 he still loves you , sure he may get scared to see the different features on you , but your still his y.n. he doesn't really know how to comfort others , but being the young brother to three other brothers , he knows a little bit

"m-mikey?" "oh no , babe ! whats wrong , are you okay?" "i'm..scared , what - what if i stay like this ... FOREVER?!" y.n starts to hyperventilate and start to panic "uh okay ? uh , y.n.n , bunny look at me ! just look at me ! im a mutant , and im living my best life ! it can be like that for you , if you just calm down- there we go !"

sometimes you dont even have to talk , he just knows your scared and need attention.

 he may be bad at showing it , but he wants you to just be happy as yourself , mutant or human !