- POCKY ,, rottmnt boys playing pocky w/ you ♡

req on tumblr: May I request for each of the Rottmnt turtles trying to do the Pocky Challenge with their crush on male reader with neither of them knowing it's part of their plan to steal their first kiss and confess their love. But as they both about to touch lips, they both did and pass out from being super flustered?

 male reader!! ,, pronouns mentioned ,, headcanon format ,, its been a while since i wrote for tmnt ,, same goes for male readers lmao ,, sry for any mistakes and occ turtles!! ,, also my bad if this is not what you wanted 😭 ,, TURTLES ARE MOVIE AGED UP,, leo and donnie are both 7teen ,, raph is 9teen ,, and mikey's 6teen ,, rottmnt boys 💌

LEO

✩ you were playing video games when this happened. when your turtle-loving friend walked past you, poking your side causing you to yelp and drop the controller of the game.

✩ "oh good, your not busy" ,, "actually Leo, i am busy!" ,,

✩ you notice a box in his hand, causing you to ask him what's in the box. a small smile formed on his lips, you knew that smirk all too well.

✩ "if those are Jupiter Jim trading cards, i don't want them-" ,, "THOSE ARE A THING?!"

✩ after his outburst, he tells you by showing you. he opened the box and took out a skinny stick, one end covered in the chocolate dip. he pulled one out of the box, closed it, and placed it to the side.

✩ your cheeks went red ,, you gripped the box inside your pocket that you were hiding from him ,, how tf did he know you were wanting to do the pocky challenge?! ,,

✩ "what are those?" ,, you asked, trying not to look too obvious. ,, "pocky sticks!" ,, "why are they important to me?"

✩ this is where things started to get awkward,, "uhm- well..i-i have no one to do this challenge with.."

✩ "what challenge?" ,, "you've heard of the pocky challenge?" ,, "never put much thought into it." ,, lies.

✩ with much awkward silence, both you and he were facing each other, the stick in the clutch of both your guys' teeth. you both made eye contact and started to nibble.

✩ and nibble ,, and nibble ,, and nibble ,, and ni-SNAP!

✩ you panicked watching the stick snap into two pieces, grabbing the turtle's shoulders and smashing your lips against his. he was caught off guard, but melted quite quickly. a blush formed on your face when you realized he was ,, enjoying ,, this.

✩ you both pulled away ,, panting softly ,, "damn, you're an amazing kisser." ,, '"not so bad yourself, neon."

✩ just as he was about to go in for another kiss, he grinned ,, "don't think i didn't notice the box in your pocket.." ,, you gulped, feeling his hand crawl up your leg and found itself stuffed in your pocket.

✩ "you wanted this, no? you wanted to kiss me?" ,, "don't think you're out of the picture, you're just as sucked up as i am!" ,, ''so you admit it?" ,, "i-eh..screw you, Hamato." ,, "whatever you say, pretty boy."

DONNIE

✩ you fiddle with the pocky sticks in your pocket as you stood in front of Donnie's lab door, thinking about knocking or not. you've recently thought about confessing to the softshell, planning day and night how to do so.

✩ last night, April send you a tiktok. it showed a couple with a pocky stick in their mouths, taking bite after bite until their lips met. April knew what she was doing when she sent this tiktok because it gave you an idea.