when your stressed ! | all ☂

readers pronouns: they/them

type: fluffy, angsty- flufgsty???!!, comfort! 

ROMANTIC CUZ IDK I'M BAD AT PLATONIC COMFORT AS YOU MAY TELL LMAO!!

warnings: idk if talking about stress triggers some people, so imma just say tw for stress talk and mental breakdowns? just in case, lol!

leonardo

you pace back and forth around your room murmuring words to yourself as you gripped onto your hair in stress. recently you've finished your test exams and you're a nervous wreck. on your walk home you swore you made some mistakes, and with the negative thoughts still in your head you told yourself over and over you failed, but half of you tried to see the positive ... you may need a bit more positivity.

as you paced, a sudden knock on your window caused you to jump out of your skin as you whip your head around to see your turtle boyfriend looking through it.

'dammit! you forgot you invited leo over to talk about the exam!'

panicking, you grab your bed sheets and use them to wipe your eyes from the tears that fell as you were overthinking non-stop. with a big deep breath, you walked to the window and opened it, allowing leonardo to jump through with his odachi in hand, resting over his shoulder.

"and how's my amazing lady/gentlemen of a girlfriend/boyfriend doing this fine afternoon?" he flirts, taking your hand and giving a small kiss as he leaned against the wall.

"i'm alr-i-ight—" when he heard your voice crack, you knew you were screwed. he looked at you with this an invisible cocked eyebrow, "babe? are you okay?" he asks and that's when you broke,

"NO! NO I'M NOT!" his eyes widened at your sudden yell, but when you started to pace again, ranting about your nerves on the exams as tears started to fall again he stood there, waiting for you to run out of breath.

once you did you leaned against the wall and fell to the floor, your legs split apart as you had your hands on your head and your elbows rests against your knees.

there was a moment of silence, looking up you see leo has disappeared and you looked to the left and right but you saw nothing, "le—OO!" you felt yourself get pulled back and the next thing you knew you were in someone's arms outside in the wind. you opened your eyes were squeezed shut and saw leo holding you, placing you on your feet on the roof of your apartment building.

"what are we doing up here?—"

"taking a well-deserved break.." your eyes met leo's when you looked up at him. you went silent as you started to kick the air as you walked around the rooftop while leo sat on the edge. you inhaled the fresh air, exhaling and letting out a loud sigh of comfort.

"feeling a bit better?" he suddenly spoke up, making you look at him as he kept looking over the city. "thanks to you, neon.." you grinned, walking over to him and placing a kiss on the top of his head making him shiver.

he took your hand and placed it against his cold cheek, "anything for you, darling."

donatello

"deep breaths, y.n! it'll be okay, it's okay!" you told yourself over and over as you walked around donnie's lab as you tried to do your homework for your science class. you asked donnie if you could work in his lab because your parents were arguing once again and you couldn'tn focus and since his lab is the only quiet spot in the entire lair, you really wanted him to agree.