Chapter 2

Y/N'S POV

I'm now in my university hallway and the first person I see is this annoying ass best friend of mine approaching me. I open my locker to take whatever I need for my first class and of course my best friend would slam the fucking door right in front of my face.

"How many times do I have to tell you to stop doing that,Zuha?" I whispered shouts at her. If you think of what her name is, yep, it's Kazuha Kaedehara from the Genshin Impact game. Just kidding, Nakamura Kazuha is the name. She's gorgeous? I know but erhhh not my type, no offense.

"Until forever." She said while smiling proudly.

"Fuck you." I glared at her but what she replied next is unexpectedly.

"Sure,let's go." She grabbed me by my arms and starts walking somewhere.

"Where the hell do you think of bringing me and I don't mean it that way!" I whispered shouts again because obviously I don't like attention but if I'm with this girl then all the attention will go towards us that's why I hate her.

"We're going to our first class obviously" she said sarcastically.

"Well about what I said earlie-"

"Forget it, I was joking." She cuts me off. Well, I haven't said anything yet..

"Stop cutting me off and listen will you?!" She just gave me the 'I'm so done with you' look like what? I'm supposed to be giving her that look.

"Yeah what about it? Do you really want to do it?" She asked, slightly raising her right eyebrow.

I lean closer to the right side of her face and whispered "Yes, of course I would. Now will you move ? I would like to sit on my place." leaving her dumbfounded by what I've just said. I mentally laughing at her expression right now. If only she could see how red her face is lmao I sure do love teasing her. It's a good thing too there's no one in our class right now.

"Hey, get your ass here before someone comes in." I spoke which get her out of her trance.

"ARE YOU SERIOUS ABOUT THAT, Y/N?" She said in a high pitch. Gosh, if only she knew how annoying she is..

"No obviously?? When did I ever get serious about this thing, tsk." I sarcastically replied. Why would she think of that lol, I was just messing around. "Now stfu will you? I'm not here to listen to your loud ass" I rolled my eyes at her and she suddenly smacked me.

"Fuck off!" She stated in a sulky manner. "Btw, I heard there's a new lecturer coming in today." She said like she didn't just shut me off just now.

"Okay and what does that have to do with me?" I said in sarcastic tone. Just as expected, I received a smack from her.

"Stop with that mocking tone of yours,okay?" Duh like I care...

"That's just who I am." I remarked.

Soon other students started to fill up the empty seats along with our advisor , Mr. Hyungwon

New lecturer, huh? I wonder which class will they teach... I'm assuming English since our last lecturer, Mr.Jackson just transferred to another university. No actually since when did I care? I shake my head to shake the thoughts away and fix my position to be comfortable and starts listening to whatever Mr. Hyungwon is saying right now.

Speaking of English ,aren't we supposed to be in English class right now? I look towards Zuha's direction and she gave me a questioning look.

I shooked my head indicating that she has nothing to worry about. Few minutes had passed and Mr. Hyungwon leave the class when there's an unfamiliar face coming inside our classroom. I'm guessing that she, yes a SHE, is the new lecturer that Zuha mentioned earlier. I'm not gonna lie to myself or to anyone or to this world that the new lecturer is kinda... not kinda but SHE IS RIDICULOUSLY BEAUTIFUL AND HOT AND YOUNG.

'Wait, when did I ever say this kind of stuff about someone I just met?' . And funny thing is I didn't even realize I was staring too hard at her that I didn't hear anything she was saying until Zuha gave my shoulder a nudge.

"I know you are mesmerized by her astounding beauty, Y/N." Kazuha whispered while giving me the teasing look.

'Tsk ,as if..' I thought.

"Good morning everyone, I know you are probably wondering who I am or what I'm doing here... so as you all can see, I am here to teach you. Yes, I am your new English lecturer and my name is Huh Yunjin. But since I'm teaching English , you can call me Miss Jennifer, alright everyone?" She spoke for the first time. Miss Jennifer ? pretty names for a pretty lad- 'Geez Y/N, what are you thinking?' I mentally slapping myself in my head right now.

I looked around the classroom and as usual everyone is chit chatting. I smiled and sat back in my seat ,I can't help but to admire Miss Jennifer not until she locked eyes with me. I panickly look away from her gaze and maintain my cold facade.

"Yes, sweetie? What's your name?" I heard someone asking but I was zoning out about what just happened earlier so I dont give a duck on who was talking. Again, I feel a nudged from Zuha and I whispered shout a "WHAT?!" at her without realizing all eyes are on me. Am quite confused by what's going on until I heard Miss Jennifer speaking.

"I was talking to you sweetie, mind telling me your name?"

's-sweetie? did she just call me sweet-' Oh my days, I can't believe I'm stuttering over this in my head. Only my mother calls me by that nickname. I look to my right and saw Kazuha smirking. This bitch.

Without wasting anymore time, I stood up from my seat and cleared my throats , "I'm Lee Y/N, it's nice having you here as our English lecturer, Miss Jennifer!"

'Ahhh, thank you so much universe for not making me stutter while I was introducing myself just now. I sure am your favourite. THANK YOU THANK YOUUU!!' ehemm never forget to thank the universe when good things happen.

"Thank you Y/N, you may sit down." Miss Jennifer gestured to me. I bowed to her and sat back down.

"Okay for today's class, we're gonna have an ice breaking session since I'm new here and wants to get to know everyone in this class. As for Y/N , you don't have to participate anymore because you have already introduced yourself earlier." She stated while smiling at me.

'Goshhh.. she needs to stop smiling like that. Anyone could fall for he-' 'WELL, EXCEPT FOR ME OBVIOUSLY. I WON'T FALL FOR ANYONE THAT EASILY!' I said in my mind.

And so the ice breaking began. Everyone introducing themselves so I took this chance to steal glances on Miss Jen from time to time. No shit, why am I doing this? Kazuha is staring at me weirdly so I'm just gonna side eyeing her.

"What's up with you being so stressed out right now?" She asked but I just shrugged it off and starts doodling on my notebook.

Soon, the bell rings indicating that the class had ended. Kazuha dragged me out of the class to find a table for lunch. I just sighed and let her pull me anywhere she's going.

3rd Person POV

Once the both of them have found their table. Kazuha decided to treat Y/N lunch for today.

"Lunch on me today, what do you want?" asked Kazuha towards her bestfriend.

Y/n was weirded out by the sudden gesture of Kazuha. "Wow, usually it's me who buys you lunch but today.. daebak."

"Quick before I changed my mind."

"A treat is a treat, I'll have cold noodles and mango smoothies." Y/N winked at her.

Kazuha was taken aback by Y/N's action and slightly blushed since she has always had a soft spot for
Y/N.

"I'll be right back in a minute." Zuha dashed out to the queue before it's getting long.

-time skips-

Y/N bids her goodbye to Kazuha and went straight home. She was feeling exhausted after a long day in college. You know how introverts are when their social battery dies.

Once she arrived home, she was greeted by her maids. Y/N smiled at them to show kindness and immediately went up to her room. She washed herself up, wearing a comfortable clothes and jumped up to her bed.

"Gosh, I miss this feeling of being on my comfortable bed." she stated happily.

After a while of lying down on her bed, she dozed off to sleep.