Chapter 8

Y/N's POV

It is now the second week of college and everything went well so far. No drama, no toxic environment etc. I'm walking in my University's entrance to my classroom with Kazuha. I convinced her to sleep over at my house yesterday because her parents weren't home and she might feel lonely. She can't say no to me, can her? Tsk..

First lesson for today is with Ms.Son where she'll be teaching in arts. She's super nice and cool, definitely the coolest professor in this University. While we are on our way to the art room, I'm greeted by Somi which I'm used to it now. Somi and I are getting closer too lately after the celebration party at my house where Kazuha couldn't stop teasing me about her. I mean, I'm aware that Somi has a crush on me but that doesn't mean I have a crush on her, right? Okay moving on, I just think that Somi is a genuine person so that makes me feel comfortable around her.

"Hey,sweetie." she greets me with the nicknames that only mom are allowed to call me with.

"I told you to stop calling me with such nicknames. What are you? my mom?" I said sarcastically to which she just grins wildly.

"Y/N, be nice." Kazuha's turn to speak, I rolled my eyes at her and look at Somi who's now smiling mischievously.

"That's fine, Zuha. I'll get going now, see you guys later." Somi bids her goodbye to us. Yup, she only has one class with us which is English so we separate our ways after bidding each other goodbyes.

"let's go , we're late." I sighed and drags Zuha with me to our class.

"Yah, calm down. I'm sure Ms.Son wouldn't mind it."

"I know, but I don't want to make a bad impression on her." I reasoned.

"Ohh teacher's pet." Zuha teased.

"Tsk, I'm not." I glared at her and fasten my pace to the classroom.

As we arrived to our class, another figure was sitting on Ms.Son's place. I'm assuming that she is absent today so Ms.Jen has to take over her class for the time being. Great. Now, I made a bad impression on her.

"Sorry, we're late." I bowed to her as Zuha was panting beside me.

"It's okay, you may sit." Ms.Jennifer informed.

Again we bowed to her and take our seat at the back. I'm seated near the window so I can see how beautiful the scenery is from here. While I was admiring the birds chirping on the trees, I'm still wondering why did Miss Jennifer is the one who's taking over this class right now and where did Miss Son go? Is she perhaps not feeling well today? Poor her.

"Okay class, Miss Son informed me that she has meetings to go so I'll be sitting in on your class for today. As for your today's assignment, she assigned you to draw something inspired by your favorite artist or art movement or something that interests you etc. You will have to present it by next week so you may start doing your work now." Miss Jennifer explained it clearly to us.

With that being said, I'm thinking of what I want to draw since I barely have any ideas for the assignment.

"...something inspired by favorite artist..something that interests me, what could it be?"

Suddenly an idea popped up in my head. That's right, the girl from my dream, Huh Yunjin. What a brilliant idea I have here. Therefore, I start sketching out my ideas for the assignment. I still remember clearly how beautiful she looked standing in the center of the flower field. I decided to draw the sight of her squatting on the ground while picking up some flowers and her perfect side profile. I smiled as a realization that I might have a slight crush on her.