Chapter 22

3rd Person POV

"Y/N, look this way," Kazuha called out, adjusting her camera to capture the perfect shot.

"Zuha, seriously? I'm not in the mood for a photoshoot right now," Y/N sighed, a playful grin on her face.

"Aw, please, it's to capture our memories in this beautiful 'City of Love'," Kazuha pouted, hoping to sway her.

"Tonight, then? I'm quite exhausted at the moment," she suggested, a hint of weariness in her voice.

"Umm, Y/N, will I be a bad friend to you because we promised to spend our time here together, but I actually have plans with Sakura tonight.." Kazuha said with a tinge of sadness. Y/N looked at her, concern evident in her eyes.

"Hey, you're not a bad friend, okay? You can have your time with your 'soon-to-be-girlfriend'," Y/N tried to cheer her best friend up, but she received a playful smack in response.

"I'm not planning to ask her to be my girlfriend, you little piece of pumpkin pie," Kazuha chuckled, spontaneously giving Y/N a new nickname.

"I'm a little piece of what now?" Y/N replied, a playful glint in her eyes.

"That aside, what are you gonna do tonight then?" Zuha asked.

"Don't worry about me, you know how much I love staying indoors," Y/N reassured her with a smile.

After the long flight, Y/N figured it was best to have a rest and perhaps indulge in a relaxing bath in the hotel tub while listening to music.

Kazuha couldn't shake off the guilt of leaving her best friend alone in the hotel room, however, an idea came up in her mind which she considered asking Miss Jen to keep Y/N company. As she contemplated this, she noticed Miss Jen sitting nearby, engrossed in a book.

With a determined glint in her eye, Kazuha decided to approach her teacher. "Miss Jen, do you have any plans tonight?"

Miss Jen's attentive expression came when she looked up from her book. "Not really, no. Kazuha, why do you ask?

"Well," Kazuha said after giving it some thought and selecting her words well, "Y/N will be spending the evening in the hotel, and I thought it might be nice if she had some company. Would you mind keeping her company for a while?"

Yunjin's face lit up as she heard what Kazuha said. She had planned to ask Y/N for a walk earlier, but since she was too engrossed in her book, she forgot to tell Y/N about it. Now that Kazuha asked her to keep Y/N company, Yunjin was more than happy to help Kazuha out. "I would be delighted to spend some time with Y/N, of course."

Kazuha felt a wave of relief. "Miss Jen, thank you so much. It means a lot to me."

___________________________________

Author's Notes

This is just a short chapter , but I'll write a toe curling story in the next one 😉

Also,I want to take a moment to express my gratitude for your continued support. For reading , votes, and comments on my books, it really means a lot to me. Each one of you holds a special place in my heart. Thank you for being a part of this journey with me. I promise to keep you updated every weekend.

Have a nice weekend everyone and stream 'Perfect Night' 🌹🫶🏼