Chapter 10

[⚠️TW : Please skip this chapter if you're uncomfortable or think it could harm you and put yourself first okay. Lots of love ❤️]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Kim Chaewon." I hissed as I said her name.

She looked up at me and I can see a smirk plastered on her face. I never want to see that smile ever again.

"Get that smirk off your face." I coldly stated.

"Oh dear, is that your way of greeting me now? How rude. Where's the sweet Y/N/N that I used to know?"

"She's dead." I blankly stared at her. "Why are you here? My life was so much better when you weren't here."

"Is that so? Oh my sweet girl,that's exactly why I came back." she smirked while caressing my arms.

I pushed her hands away from mine harshly "Do not touch me. Also, don't call me by that name ever again." I warned her before walking out of the changing room.

"Don't walk away from me ,Y/N." I heard her from distance as I already walked out of the door.

Tsk, she probably thinks I'm still the weak, fragile , dependent, 'powerless' etc but she's wrong. Ever since the traumatic event happened, I've learned a self defense mechanism and learning some Muay Thai.

Oh. I also grew few inches taller now.

"I'm not scared of you anymore, Kim Chaewon." I speak in an undertone.

Not long later , I reach my campus field but this time it's filled with students. I went to sit on the bleachers while waiting for the others in my team to come. I was deep into my thoughts until I felt someone nudging me which startled me a bit.

"Gosh,Jeon Somi. You startled me." I glared at her.

"not my fault that you were spacing out." retorted Somi.

"Mhm, what are you doing here exactly?"

"I'm joining this club."

And here I thought I could avoid her annoying ass.

"What? Why?" I questioned.

"Because you're here." She giggles.

Lord.

"Bruh, be for real." I blankly stated. "..do you know how to play this game and the risks of softball?" I asked again which make her think of an answer for awhile.

"Relax darling, I played this when I was in high school." She informed.

I just nodded as my response since her answer is valid enough and who am I to even stop her from joining any club she wants, right? I continue my daydreaming until I heard a whistle indicating that our coach is calling for us to do warmups. I saw Mr.Kim walking his way to the field and the Kim Chaewon is trailing him behind.

Tsk.

"Good afternoon, Sir!" I greeted him and everyone else follows.

Shall I say, I'm the captain of this team along with Kim Seungmin as my Co-captain.

"Good afternoon. Please have a seat, everyone. I would like to introduce to you my niece, Kim Chaewon. She'll be joining this team, please treat her well. Alright, you guys may start warming up now." my coach informed.

I heard whispers around me and it's mostly about how she looks. I scoffed and rolled my eyes as I heard her names from my left, right, front, behinds. Suddenly I received an elbow nudge from one and only,Jeon Somi.