Chapter 4

YUNJIN'S POV

It is my second day in this school and the first day wasn't so bad. As I was walking to my office, I had a hard time opening the door since my hands are full of books that I will be handing out to my students later. Luckily, someone offers to help.

"Oh hey Y/N, it's fine, I can manage it my...self." I tried to convince her that I'm good on my own. Unfortunately, the books aren't cooperative enough for me to play it cool in front of Y/N.

"Wait, why do I need to play it cool in front of her?" I mentally questioning myself.

"Yup, you do need help Miss Jen." I just stared at her as she picked up the books that fell. She then picked up some from my hands and open the office door for me while smiling which I was astonished with the kindness shown by her.

I walked in and place the books on the table. She did the same thing and starts looking around my room. Since I'm a huge fan of Harry Potter , I had a few collections of HP merchandise and books which I neatly arrange in the book shelf.

I then asked if she's a fan of HP too like I am but even she herself is unsure of her answers. But something has gotten into me when I gave her the permission to borrow my books let alone the books that I favorite the most. Usually, I'm the type of person who will gatekeep my books from anyone.

"What has gotten into me?" I wondered. I was brought back into reality when I realized that I was zoning out while staring hard into Y/N's eyes and I could feel how tense she is standing in front of me right now.

"Umm Y/N? are you okay?" I asked.

"I'm alright, Miss. I'll make my way out right now. I'm sorry for the inconvenience." she bowed and dashed out of my office.

"Gosh, I must've made her feel uncomfortable just now." I mumbled.

"I'll apologize to her later."

I then made my way to my chair and starts counting the number of books that were placed on the table. I caught myself smiling while remembering the way Y/N picked some of the books from my hands as her hand slightly brushed my skin.

"Huh Yunjin, you need to stop thinking this way! She's your student." I shooked my thoughts and scolded myself as I realized what I was thinking.

3rd person POV

The third bell's ringing indicates that lunch break has ended. Everyone rushed to get in their class since the next lesson is starting soon.

Yunjin carried all the books by herself and made her way to the classroom that she will be teaching. Also known as Y/N's class.

Y/N on the other hand keeps on fidgeting with her fingers as she's nervous to see Yunjin. Kazuha noticed her bestfriend's behavior and starts teasing her.

"Are you nervous to see your crush today?" Says her.

"Stfu, Zuha." Y/N responded while glaring at the girl next to her. Kazuha just shrugged it off and shows her mischievous smile.The both of them then noticed someone walking in their classroom.

"Ohh, your crush is here." Kazuha teased again to which Y/N smacked the shit out of her.

"Ouch, I'm just playing !!" Kazuha whispered shouts while caressing the arm that got smacked.

But her whispered shouts is not the type of whispered shouts. It caught everyone's attention and now everyone's gaze at those two including Yunjin.

"What's happening there?" asked Yunjin as she placed the books on the table.