Chapter 11

I thought it was gonna be just me and Zuha for today. Apparently, she brought a friend, Jeon Somi. I heaved a deep sigh since I can't escape that girl for now.

"Come here, woman." I invited her to join in for a group hugs.

It's a rainy day today so we decided to spend most of our day together at home. I'm not complaining tho, I enjoy staying at home most of the weekend.

"Hey, what were you thinking earlier ?" Somi approaching me after helping Kazuha out with the foods in the kitchen.

"That doesn't concern you, sweetie." I clicked my tongue and rolled my eyes playfully.

"Did I heard it right or am I hallucinating?" Kazuha walking her way to the living room.

"I'm with you, Zuha."

"You heard it loud and clear." I answered, deep red blush is visible on Somi's face.

"Omg, this may be too soon but what's your ring size,Y/N?" asked Somi.

"Excuse me, before you could propose to Y/N, you have to go through me first." retorted Kazuha.

That's my girl.

The two of them continue bickering over who gets to propose to me first but my mind thought of Yunjin unnie. I mean, I haven't seen her whole day yesterday and I hate to admit that I kinda miss her. I should invite her over.

With that being said, I left the two bickering girls and went to my backyard to call unnie. I dial in her number and not long later, she picked up.

...

"Hey Y/N, why did you call?"

"Hey Jenjen, I'm calling because I forgot how your voice sounds like."

"Aww, just say you miss me, sweetheart."

"Wow, are you perhaps a psychic?" I chuckled.

"You're right. Alright, I'm coming over." Giggles can be heard from the other side.

"Umm, says who you can come over?"

"Oh, you don't want me to?" Oops she sounded sad.

"Unnie, I was kidding. Please be my guest." I said politely.

"Alright, be there in five."

"I'll be wait-"

...

Before I could finish my sentence, she hung up. I shaked my head and let out a chuckle at her silliness.

As I was about to walk into my house, I saw two figures hiding behind the sliding door curtains. I pretends to act oblivious, cluelessly walking inside. I silently giggled as I know what type of pranks I'm gonna pull on the both of them as a revenge for eavesdropping on me earlier.

When Kazuha and I were still a kid, the both of us could never missed the chance to play with the 'Magic Pop Bomb Bag'. Sometimes we even beg our parents to buy it for us, though we know for a fact that they will not buy it since it's useless. So the both of us sneakily went to a store without the parents permission just to buy the magic pop.

And so, I unplannedly went to a convenience stores to buy some snacks for myself yesterday but when I reached the counter, the 'Magic Pop Bomb Bag' happened to be there which immediately caught my attention. I smiled as the old memories tease the soul. I was contemplating whether to buy it or not but guess what? I ended up buying the whole set and walked out of convenience stores in satisfaction.

Since the both of them are still hiding, I ran to my room to get the magic pop. Once I got it, I ran my way down to the living room. I scan around my living room to find a spot for me to pour these things out and my eyes immediately landed on the doormat. I smiled mischievously and pour three bags of the magic pop under the mat.

After done doing so, I made my way back to the backyard sliding door since the both of them are still there. "What the hell is taking them so long?" I wondered.

"BOOOO!!" I pulled the curtains to shock the both of them.

"What the hell, Y/N." retorted both Kazuha and Somi while patting their chest indicating that they are shocked.

"Don't 'what the hell' me when you guys are literally eavesdropping me earlier. Now let's wait for unnie to arrive." The both of them smiles and scratch their heads.

"Yes,ma'am." "Yes, babe." two different answers from two different people. I playfully rolled my eyes and walk away from the both of them since Kazuha is already glaring at Somi.

Sighs, they are gonna fight again.

Not long after the three of us reached the living room, a doorbell rang. I smiled and said

"Whoever opens the door first, gets to propose to m-" just before I could finish what I'm saying, the both of them run towards the door like it's some kind of competition and they ran faster than the flash I fear.

POP! POP! POP!

The both girls scream loudly at the sound of the magic pop. I laugh out loud , amused and enjoying the sight of them being flabbergasted, astounded, awestruck, fearful,terrified, mystified, flipped out of their mind by the popping sound under the doormat that I successfully planted.