Chapter 34- Soran

Please don't hate me for this...

SORAN POV

I paced back and forth in my basement. The thoughts of what I had just done engraved themselves in my mind.

I don't understand why I did it. Becky was such a nice girl, I just got so angry when she was talking down to me.

She yelled at me and told me I was being unreasonable. Sarah doesn't get it, she doesn't understand how it feels to go through something like that.

That is her life, she is used to seeing stuff like that. The entity's face revisits me constantly, sometimes when I am wide awake.

It has been gone for a few days now. The feeling it left with me has been eating away at my soul.

I hope where ever it is that it never comes back. The hollow eyes that I have seen through is enough trauma for many lifetimes.

All the stuff it made me do was enraging, all I could do was sit back and let it play with me like a puppet.

Every time I tried to hold it back, it became stronger. I prayed for days, for hours at a time just waiting for the entity to go away.

I wanted it to pick someone else to be the host. It is selfish I know, but I hate the person I have become.

Weed wasn't even the entity's doing, it was my own. I found a sense of peace in the way it made me forget all of the bad things I did for it.

The guy Jasper, he was my dealer. Every once in a while after I started to party, I would smoke with him. Then after the whole entity thing, I found out the entity was toying with him.

I remember small parts from when the entity was using me. It would be around Jasper and have him do things with me.

One time, Jasper and I dug a hole in the woods next to a shed. It was the weirdest thing.

We both dug it together during the night. It was a few times too, we dug at least six different holes around the area near the shed.

The worst part about it is that I don't remember why we did it. Then when the work was done, Jasper was gone. I haven't seen him since we dug the last hole.

The last hole was my least favorite. It was the one that was the deepest. All of the other holes were maybe three feet, but this one was more than six feet.

We just knew it had to be, the entity drilling us to finish it. After that, we had gone home and he never came around again.

That was a couple of weeks ago. Now, I just sit and wait for it to give me my next task unwillingly.

I run my hand over the device in front of me. I must text her to let her know she was okay.

Hot tears run down my face as a click on her contact. "BFF" pops up, "Sorry, I have been so busy. I am okay, just need some time alone."

The hundreds of texts and missed calls flood my memory as I look through them. The I love you, where are you, and the did Soran hurt you texts are eating me alive.

Fuck, I am going to be in so much trouble.