Chapter 50

Lucy POV

I woke up the next morning wrapped up in Theo and Noah’s arms.

Theo was snoring in my ear. I turned my head to see Noah’s wide-open mouth right in front of me.

I chuckled. I missed this terribly.

“Good morning, love.” I heard Liam’s quiet voice.

I looked over Noah’s shoulder and saw Ezra and Liam on the couch. Ezra was still sleeping, and Liam was on his phone.

“Morning.” I said quietly.

“Do you need me to throw those two out of your bed?” he asked me, standing up and walking toward me. “I did try to get them to sleep on the other couch, but they refused.”

“It’s okay.” I said, smiling. “I want them here. I missed them.”

I was a little bit concerned because sleeping like this couldn’t be comfortable for them. The bed was definitely too small for the three of us, and they will probably be in pain from sleeping in odd positions.

Liam leaned over Noah and placed a kiss on my forehead.

“I love you, Lucy.” he whispered.

“I love you too.” I said, smiling up at him.

Our conversation woke Noah up. He opened his eyes and looked at me and Liam disapprovingly.

“Why are you talking this early in the morning?” he grumbled, wrapping his hands around me tighter and placing his head on my shoulder.

“It’s 9 am, Noah.” Liam chuckled.

“Exactly.” he mumbled. “Way too early for conversations.”

I leaned in and placed a kiss on his forehead. He sighed contently.

“I have to pee, Noah.” I said, chuckling.

“Come on, really?” he grunted.

“Really.” I said.

He lifted his head from my shoulder and sat up in bed. “Okay, come on.”

Liam moved Theo’s arm from around me, and Noah helped me sit up. My ribs were hurting like hell.

I tried standing up carefully and winced in pain.

Noah stopped me immediately. He wrapped my hands around his shoulders and picked me up.

“What are you doing?” I asked, surprised.

I could walk. It would hurt and it would take a while, but I could do it.

“Helping you.” he said, wrapping my legs around his waist. “I’m not letting you walk around in pain.”

“But…” I tried protesting, but we were already in the bathroom.

“Shh.” Noah stopped me. “We are here already.”

He sat me down on the toilet and stood up.

“I will be outside.” he said. “Call me when you are done.”

He closed the door behind him, and I stood up using the sink as support. I removed my underwear and sat back down.

After I finished, I stood up carefully, pulled my underwear back up, and washed my hands.

I grabbed the toothbrush, deciding to brush my teeth. My mouth felt dry and weird.

As I was putting the toothpaste on the toothbrush, I heard Theo’s panicked voice.