Ch.5

I sat in a tree swinging my legs back and forth. It was hot and I didn't want to be around everyone. So I just watched as Iida was training the Prince.

I didn't know how to sword fight. I was interested but I knew nun of them wanted to teach me or that's at least what I thought.

"Hey L/n." A voice said and I looked down my e/c eyes meeting green ones.

"Oh hi." I said shyly not knowing what he wanted.

"What are you doing up there?" Midoriya asked leaning against the tree.

"Um minding my own business and watching." I said and he glanced at the two fighting. He watched them and I looked him over. His bicep's making his white shirt tense around it as he crossed his arms. He was really fit and I couldn't really understand how everyone was but men live different then women do.

Seeing him in the day light was strange. He has this light that the others don't have.

"How about we go for a walk?" He asked.

"Sure why not." I said and jumped down. He held out his arm and I took it. We then started walking through the woods.

Once we were far enough away he started a conversation.

"So if you don't mind me asking. How did you end up like this?" He asked and I sighed. 

"Well it's complicated." I said softly.

"We have all day." He said and I looked at him. He just smiled softly back at me. I looked away and at the ground.

"I lived in the village of the north. The only one that dares to be close to the dark mountains." I said and he nodded.

"Yes I remember you speaking of that." He said and I continued.

"To keep everyone safe most supernatural creatures are forbidden to come in our village and if so then they are either killed or sent to the dark mountains." I said and he nodded along.

"Everything was fine actually everyone was happy and I was actually going to get married in a few months that's until I was accused of witchcraft." I said as we came up on a clearing.

"Witchcraft? I haven't heard of anyone getting punished for it in a long time." He said and I sighed.

"Exactly anyway everyone got scared even my parents. To the point I got sent to the dark mountains and to the dark kingdom beyond the mountains." I said and he stopped walking looking at me.

"What?" He said and I got in front of him letting go of his arm.

"Yes there I met their god All for something and he was disappointed in what he found. He didn't like me so he." He cut me off.

"He turned you." He said looking at the ground.

"Y- yes. He tried to in slave me but one day i escaped and I have been running ever since. It's actually really hard being a low level demon in a world of people that just don't listen." I sighed before speaking again.

"Like last night. Look I know your friends don't like me and I know you don't either but I'll try and stay out the way I promise." I said and he shook his head.

"No it's fine I'm sure we will all get along soon." He said smiling at me.

"You know what since your going to be traveling with us and I'm sure we will run into a lot of trouble how about I teach you how to fight." He said and then went to look for something.

"Wait what why would you want to do that?" I asked watching him.

"Well I won't be able to protect you all the time now will I." He said picking up a stick. I froze my heart racing.

"Why would you even want to do that?" I asked as he walked back to me looking in my eyes.

"Because weather they like it or not you're going to be with us a while and probably become one of us." He said and I looked down.

"Oh." Is all I said.

"Now let me see your hand." He said and I gave him my hand. His bear hands putting the stick in my hand.

"Now pretend this is your sword and hold it how you think it should be held." He said and I did so putting my other hand right below it.

"Ok move this one to the end of the stick." He said tapping my hand that was below the other.

"Ok now move your foot here." He said and I moved my foot back a bit.

"Ok bend your other knee." He said and I did.

"Now turn your hips forward a little." He said and I got a little confused. I looked at him and he chuckled a little.

"Like this." He said and walked around behind me and gently gripped my hips and turned them forward a little. My heart raced as his head looked over my shoulder to see if it was the right amount. His chest against my back. I have never really been this close to a guy before so of course I was freaking out inside.

"Perfect." He whispered and I turned my head a little to look at him. My movement got his attention and he did the same. I blushed not moving not knowing what to do. I watched his eyes as they quickly glanced at my lips and then my eyes again.

"Hey!" Someone yelled and he pulled away quickly. Walking around me.

"Yeah that's much better." He said as the ash blond prince came out the trees.

"Hey! What are you guys doing?" The guy yelled.

"Teaching her how to use a sword why?" Midoriya said looking at the Prince.

"Why are you teaching it to fight." He growled and I got out how I was standing.

"Hey I'm not a it I'm a person you ass." I growled and he narrowed his eyes at me.

"Just come on the half n half Prince wants you."