Ch.42

I road on the back of Midoriya's horse as some of the others walked. I leaned on Midoriya's back still not feeling good. Yo was oddly quiet but I didn't pay it any mind tho.

Soon tho we stopped and made camp.

Midoriya said we were almost to a village and will get the proper help soon.

As everyone slept I just sat there watching the fire unable to sleep. Midoriya had finally went to sleep on my command.

The night was quiet and boring that's until we had a visiter.

They quietly walked in camp and stood over Midoriya. They got a knife out and I immediately was on them. I pinned them against a tree by their neck my eyes glowing gold with cracks underneath them and black veins on some of my face.

We looked in each other's eyes as his natural blue eyes glowed. Fucking Vampire's.

We didn't say anything to each other but something took over as a fight broke out.

Our speed and strength braking trees and the ground as we crashed into them. Our fingers and teeth dug deep into each other trying to rip each other apart. Two different colors of blood going everywhere.

The good thing is tho I was stronger. I pinned him to the ground the dirt pushed up underneath him. He growled at me.

"You don't even look like a true demon." He growled and I smirked.

"You wanna see a real one then." I growled back and my eyes rolled in the back of my head as my horns got bigger and longer. My sharp teeth getting longer as I opened my mouth ripping the ends of my mouth wider the skin ripping and taring my tongue turning into a snakes.

The man cringed as my blood dripped onto his face. He whimpered scared as I got closer.

I walked back to camp covered in that vampire's blood. I waited in the darkness seeing more vampires. No one was getting hurt but everyone had a sword out and Mina and Kiri where half way changed.

"Where the hell is our boss!" A vampire yelled and I smirked with my still ripped mouth.

I walked in camp and my mouth healed. My dress ripped up. I held the guys head up that I had taken.

"You mean this guy?" I said and everyone looked at me. I smiled evilly and threw his head on the ground my arm now healed. I let my mouth rip again and licked my lips.

"He was delicious." I growled and everyone attacked each other. The one most angry about it attacked me but I was faster and made golden fire in my palm and grabbed his neck catching him on fire.

I then went to Midoriya's side killing one that was coming from behind. I stood at his back and defended him.

When they were all dead I sighed and changed everything back to normal.

"L/n." Momo said concerned and i huffed looking at her as the adrenaline left my body.

"What?" I growled and looked at her as she looked at me up and down. I then felt really dizzy.

"You got bit." She said and Midoriya looked at me. I looked at my hands.

"Oh shit." I said and stumbled a bit Midoriya catching me.

Everything then got fuzzy and my ears started to ring as I started seeing things.

Izuku POV

I started to panic when she didn't respond to anyone.

"Midoriya come on I know where we can take her hurry." Yo said and I picked her up and followed him.

We got on the horses Momo hopping on Yo's to help also and we ran as fast as they could.

It took about a hour or two but we got to a empty village. Everyone was asleep and L/n was passed out. I got off the horse and checked for a heart beat. I didn't find one and I panicked more as tears ran down my cheeks.

"Midoriya come on." Yo yelled at me and we ran down the main road.

"Please be alive." I whispered over and over as we ran.

We got to a house and stopped as he banged on the door. Momo checking her heart beat as I couldn't stop panicking and crying.

A lady opened the door looking tired.

"Yo what are you? Oh my." She said looking over at us.

"I'm so sorry but I don't have room at my house." He said walking in the house and we followed. A man coming into the room confused. Their kids coming out to see what was happening also.

I followed Yo up the stairs to the attic.

"Put her here." He said pointing at the bed and I did so not noticing the woman had followed us up and stood in the room.

"Midoriya find every bite on her. I'll take Momo to the infirmary to get what we need." Yo said and they left. I still didn't notice the lady and I went ahead and did so. Counting at least five different marks.

I sighed and sat on the floor by the bed and held her hand.

"Please don't die on me L/n please please." I cried on her hand. She gripped my hand back and gasped. I gasped also and got on my knees.

"Midoriya?" She said weakly and I turned her head to me and stroked her cheek.

"I'm right here. I'm right here." I sniffed and got a little closer.

"Where are we?" She asked weakly.

"I don't know somewhere Yo knows." I said and moved hair out her face. I then pressed my head against hers.

"You're going to be ok I promise you're safe." I cried to her trying to make her relax.

"Can we go exploring later." She asked whimpering. I nodded.

"Yes we can go anywhere you want I'll take you I promise." I cried as she smiled and fell back asleep. I kissed her head and sat back on the floor. Not hearing the lady leave.

Soon Yo and Momo came back and we helped her.

It was the longest night of my life.