Ch.24

That night I didn't sleep do to sea sickness. I didn't like the ocean very much it was to rough for me.

Not to mention I wish Yo wasn't here. He kept trying to talk to me.

I was sitting in the cabin trying not to throw up when Jiro came in.

"L/n come look." She said excitedly and I grumbled getting up. I followed her to the edge of the boat because she was pointing down at something.

"Look dolphins." She said and I looked over seeing them jump along the boat.

"Whoa they are so pretty." I said but then felt dizzy. I looked away and sighed walking back to the cabin.

Someone then grabbed my waist so I wouldn't fall. I looked behind me seeing brown hair. I growled and shoved him away.

"Don't." I growled at him.

"I'm just trying to help." He said and I glared at him.

"I don't need your help anymore." I growled and walked away. He followed me.

"Can we at least talk about what happened please." He begged and I turned to him.

"Will you leave me alone after?" I asked and he nodded.

"Fine." I said and let him in.

I walked over to the table and sat a blanket around my shoulders. He sat across from me.

"So speak." I growled and he sighed.

"Look I didn't know they were sending you away." He said and I glared at him.

"You didn't know? That's our village custom Yo." I growled at him.

"I nodded just at the time I thought you would get a trial but." He stopped and looked down.

"But the next morning I was gone." I said and he nodded.

"That's not my problem. I don't care you feel bad now get out." I said and he didn't get up.

"Do you at least want to know who my wife is?" He said and I rolled my eyes.

"Sure." I said bluntly.

"Your best friend." He said and I just glared at him. He nodded and got up leaving.

"Why the hell would I want to know that." I grumbled to myself.

I stood and got in my bed.

The gods hate me don't they.

Later that night

I had woken up to people yelling and the boat rocking back and forth. I fell from my bed and tried to throw up in the bucket. I did and Jiro came in.

"So sorry L/n we got caught in a storm." She said and I just grumbled and shivered at the cold air she was letting in.

"Just close the door." I growled.

Izuku POV

"We have been here for days maybe they died." Kacchan said and i huffed watching the storm outside.

"No they have to be alive. The storms not helping them get here." I said and turned around to him.

"You got attached." He said and I shrugged.

"So is there really a problem with that?" I asked leaning on the wall by the window.

"I suppose not since this whole situation can go one of two ways. We need to stay on the easy path." He said and I nodded looking at my cup.

"Do you think she misses me?" I asked not looking at him.

"Probably considering you guys were always up each other's asses." He said sipping on his beer.

"What do you think about this guy they are bringing with?" I asked and he huffed.

"Who? Um what's his name again?" He asked in a rude tone.

"Shindo." I said walking to a chair to sit in. This Inn was way too fancy for me.

"Oh yeah what about him? I mostly just think he can fuck off." He growled as I sat in a chair.

"You don't think L/n brought him along because she liked him do you?" I asked him and he laughed.

"If so I'll slit his throat myself." He said and I just glanced at him.

"Ok look when she finds us and sees you. If she runs to you with open arms then you're in the clear if not then no." He said and I nodded along.

"Yeah maybe."

Y/n POV

"Gods I wish Midoriya was here. I'm suffering or maybe Ochaco maybe she has a sea sickness spell." I grumbled as I laid on the cabin floor.

"I'm sure she does. You're so pail." Asui said sitting next to me.

"What do you think will happen when the boys see Yo and find out who he is?" She asked and I shrugged.

"No idea probably try and kill him." I said and she hummed.

"That's a little brutal." She said and I sighed.

"That's because I want him dead." I said and she shook her head.

"At least he is here." She said and I sat up.

"He is only here for the village and that's it."