Ch.19

Izuku POV

"Damn it L/n get off!" I growled as for some reason she had gone feral and attacked me. She was biting down on my arm extremely hard. Her teeth breaking through my shirt and digging deep in my flesh. 

"Deku! Deku!" I heard Kacchan yell.

"Kacchan get her off." I growled and he got a chain of the was and wrapped it around her neck it burning her. She screamed and got pulled off me. I stood as Kacchan held her by the chain.

"Did she just go feral suddenly?" He asked and I nodded.

"Yeah she did." I said and he sighed.

"So did Kiri and Mina I need your help with them." He said and I nodded.

"Alright." I said and we both walked through the halls and out the castle seeing that dragons were attacking everything.

"I'm leaving her right here." He said and chained her hands together and gave her to a knight.

"Make sure she's in still in chains when we get back." He growled and we ran to take control of Kiri and Mina.

???? POV

"This was a good idea Toga I'm surprised it worked." I said slitting the guards throat and grabbing the chain. Pulling the girl to me.

"Thanks this worked out better then I imagined." The girl next to me said.

"Let's go before we get noticed." I said and we snuck out of the town with the feral demon.

Izuku POV later

"You got them Kacchan?" I asked him as he held the two tired dragons.

"Yes I got them go get the brat." He growled and I did so.

I ran over only to find the guard dead. My heart dropped. I looked around confused and in shock.

"L/n!" I yelled and ran around the town.

Finding nothing.

Y/n POV

When I woke up I was tired and something really burned. My mouth and wrist burning. I whimpered and looked around.

How did I get in the woods. There was a fire not far away and I didn't see anyone. Until.

"Oh your wake." I jumped when a blond girl hung upside down in front of my face.

"Oh don't look so scared my names Toga." She said and got down from the tree.

"Toga take the chain out." A man said and she took the chain out my mouth. I whimpered and looked up to a demon with burnt skin. His eyes glowing.

"So you're the chosen one on your side? Such a same that you'd be prettier." He growled his voice scratchy.

"Oh hush she's perfect." The girl said blushing.

"What do you want where am I?" I asked and he huffed.

"We are taking you to master. He'll be pleased to see you." He said and I looked between both of them.

"Why?" I asked looking at my chained hands that were red.

"So you can be on our side where you belong." He growled.

Izuku POV

"I looked everywhere!" I said panicking.

"Midoriya we have everyone out looking." Momo said and I walked back and forth.

"This is bad if they get her over there then she'll lose all her humanity." I explained and she looked at me confused.

"What?" She asked and I sighed.

"She's a demon ok." I sighed and she just nodded.

"Midoriya I'm sure she's fine." Todoroki said and I growled frustrated.

"I'm going to look again." I said grabbing my sword.

"What no you need rest." Momo and I glared at her.

"I'll rest when she's safe." I growled leaving.

I didn't find her. I went deep in the woods and I didn't find her.

I walked in the room and looked a the bed. I sighed sadly. I threw my sword at the wall and walked past a mirror. I stopped and punched it glass going everywhere.

I can't keep any promises can I.

Y/n POV

They were getting ready to go and I was hoping that they would leave me but they didn't. I was put on a horse like I was a hunted animal.

(Chapters might be short for a little bit sorry.)