Ch.54

"How the hell are we supposed to get through that!" I growled at Izuku who was standing next to me.

"Um I don't know." He said and I sighed.

We were looking at the Capital from a distance on a small rocky hill.

"We are going to lose everything before the war even starts. We need to go back to Olympus." I said and he sighed.

"No we can make it we have dragons." He said and I was shocked.

"Kiri and Mina aren't some weapon you can use at anytime. They could die." I said and he turned to look at me.

"It's war Y/n you lose people it's just how it is." He said and I was dumbfounded.

"So if I went to get you guys in and I died you would just brush it off." I growled and he looked at me sadly.

"No that's not what I meant." He said and I scoffed.

"No that's clearly what you meant it's just different because it's me right?" I growled and he didn't say anything.

"Besides if there are still people there you'll be killing a whole kingdom worth of people not to mention destroying your home." I said and he was getting frustrated.

"It's not my home I just work there." He said and I made him look at me.

"You spent almost ten years there it's your home." I said and he brushed me off him.

"Oh shut up. Why would I listen to you? You destroyed your home and family." He growled and I took a deep breath.

"Look I know this is stressful but no need to." He cut me off and looked back at me.

"You know have you even checked to see if your mother is alive or did the demon part of you just fuck with your head that much." He said and I just looked at him. I was trying to stay calm but it wasn't working. I stepped back and looked at the ground thinking.

"Fine if I'm that much of a problem then I'm leaving." I said and he turned completely facing me.

"Wait I didn't." I cut him off.

"Here's your stupid sword back and the necklace." I growled taking both off and throwing them at him they both hit the ground. I went to walk away but he grabbed my arm.

"Wait." He said softly and I growled.

"No we are supposed to be in this together and you won't accept my help. So I'll leave since you can handle everything by yourself." I growled and yanked my arm out his grip.

"No wait." He said and I stopped and looked back at him.

"You know what maybe All Might and Aizawa were wrong. This clearly isn't meant to happen and it never will." I growled and climbed down the rocks.

I stormed back to camp and began getting my things.

"Where we going?" Kiri said.

"Yeah whats the plan?" Bakugo asked. I shook my head.

"I don't know. That's on him not me. Witch way is dragons land?" I asked and they were all confused.

"Um north west why?" Kiri said and i huffed putting a bag over my shoulder.

"Ok thanks bye." I said and got on my horse and rode away.

"Wait! Y/n!" I heard Izuku yell but I ignored him.

30 minutes later

"What the hell did I do huh? I helped him get here and to the gods so he can become one and look what I get." I said out loud to no one mostly the horse.

"I-I did what I had to do my mother was going to get the village killed." I grumbled to myself.

"Don't worry I'm not going to betray them. I just think I should stay out of it. What do you think?" I asked the horse that didn't say or do anything.

I sighed and leaned over patting the horse. I sat up straight.

Hours later

When the sun went down I found a place to camp. I sat and ate a deer I got.

I bit off a peace of the flavorless meat. I already miss Bakugo's cooking. I sighed and threw the bone away.

I then heard foot steps. I looked up to see a hooded figure.

"May I sit?" He asked his voice raspy. I looked him up and down.

"Sure." I said and he did so warming his hands.

"Winter is getting close. I hope you don't mind." He said his violet eyes looked at me as his purple hair falling into his face.

"No I don't."

Izuku POV

"God damn it." I growled as I came back to camp.

"You find her?" Kiri asked and I shook my head.

"No I didn't." I grumbled and sat down by the fire.

"You fucked up again." Kacchan said and I sighed.

"I know that." I growled at him. I looked down at the green necklace I gave her that I was playing with.

"Uh maybe she has a point tho." Momo said as she carefully sat up.

"We can't just go in like that we don't know who's still there or how many their are." She said and I sighed.

"Yeah maybe we should get to dragons land that's where she is headed." Mina said and I shook my head.

"We need the Capital." I said and Kacchan growled.

"No we don't you have the prince. That's all we need we don't need a castle we need to get someone to fix half n half and to help Momo. Out of everyone here Y/n had more experience with pregnancy and birth then any of us and you make her run off." He growled.

" I know that." I said and he got pissed.

"Do you? Because clearly you don't. You planned on sacrificing my dragons without bringing it by me!" He yelled at me.

"But I'm." He cut me off.

"But you're what? The next god of peace and you make the calls? Hell no guess what you're a knight and me and half n half are princes. You listen or ask us!" He growled and I got up.

I left camp to clear my mind.