Ch.37

Me and Midoriya where running through the halls when we where done and I got new clothes.

He was chasing me because I had splashed water on his clean clothes. I wasn't cheating or anything because I was actually having fun.

Soon he caught me and dragged me into the room that we stopped by.

"Ah no come on let me go!" I yelled laughing hard.

"Nope your mine now." He said and fell back on something. We fell to the side and I noticed it was a bed. I giggled and tried to get out his arms.

"Mmm nope mine." He said actually sounding tired. I then felt him snuggle into my back. He then started to kiss my neck. My back pressed against his chest as he pulled me closer. I just hummed and when he got to my ear and nibbled it I gasped. He chuckled and did it again his hand on my hip.

"Midoriya." A calm voice said and he sighed in my ear sending a shiver down my spine.

"Yes my Prince?" He asked letting me go and sitting up. I rolled on my stomach and hid my red face.

"The King wants to speak with you." Todoroki said and Midoriya groaned.

"Now?" He asked.

"Yes now." Todoroki said and Midoriya growled.

"Fine. I'll be back L/n." He said and kissed my head.

"Ok." I said as he got up and left the room.

Izuku POV

I closed the door and huffed.

"Why now?" I growled as we walked down the hallway.

"I do apologize Midoriya but you know how my father is." He said and I sighed.

"I just got back and not to mention didn't get any sleep last night." I explained.

"I know I wanted to spend time with Momo but I had to and I still have to talk with him about the ball." He said.

"A ball? What for?" I asked as we turned a corner.

"To find me a Queen." He said and I looked at him.

"But Momo." I said and he huffed.

"Yeah I know and I have a plan for that." He said and I nodded.

"So what about you and L/n?" He asked and I shrugged.

"Um will I'm not sure. We gotten closer and we have kissed a few times but our lives have changed so much and we are really stressed so I'm not sure what exactly is happening with us." I explained to him.

"Oh well she seems to like you. You guys are usually stuck to each other like bees to honey." He said and I nodded.

"I know. Is that a bad thing?" I asked and he shook his head.

"Not to me I don't know about the others." He said and I sighed.

"I know about the others. They don't like it Ochaco went as far to say I should be with one of the angels." I said and he shook his head.

"What did the gods have to say about it?" He asked.

"They said it was normal. Basically there's like a coin that's flipped each time. Either they hate each other or they are meant to be in some way." I explained to him and he hummed.

"Well I would only care about what the gods have to say. Fuck everyone else." He said and I chuckled.

"I understand my prince." I said and we got to the meeting room.

Y/n POV

I was getting dressed into something for me to sleep in as Momo sat on the bed. I was talking to her about everything that happened. All my changes and how I can survive off human food or demon and how I can sleep if I wanted to,

"So you excited for the ball." She said and I nodded looking back at her.

"Yes actually I never been to one." I said and she gasped.

"Oh my then you'll have a lot of fun. Hopefully not to much don't need you getting pregnant now." She said and I sadly smiled at the vanity I stood at. I looked down and sadly sighed.

"What's wrong was it something I said I'm so sorry." She said and I shook my head.

"No no your fine it's just.........I can't have kids......anymore." I said and watched her face drop in the mirror.

"Oh I'm so sorry L/n." She said and I shrugged as tears came to my eyes.

"It's fine it's just another part of the sacrifices I guess everyone has to make one." I said and she shook her head.

"You gave enough already L/n and now this." She said and I sighed walking back to the bed and moving the blankets.

"At least I don't have to worry about it." I said and got underneath the blankets.

"I guess so. Well I'll let you get some rest. If you need to talk let me know." She said and patted my leg.

"I will." I said as she stood and she then left.

I got comfortable and cuddled with the extra pillows before getting the sleep I missed last night.

A few hours later I woke up to the door slamming. I jumped and sat up rubbing my eyes.

"Midoriya?" I said when I opened my eyes to see him. He sighed.

"Oh sorry L/n I didn't mean to wake you." He said and I shook my head.

"No it's fine what's wrong?" I asked and he sat on the bed.

"The fucking king." He grumbled and put his head in his hands. I crawled over to him and put a hand on his shoulder.

"Why you say that?" I asked him and sat on my knees.

"He wants you to leave and me to find a wife at the ball." He said and I was confused.

"A wife? But you're a knight you're not really supposed to be with anyone so why?" I said and he sighed.

"He doesn't want the leader of the kings guard with a demon." He said and looked at me. I then took my hand away.

"Oh I didn't mean to cause so much trouble for you." I said and he shook his head. He moved and hugged me and pushed me down to the bed. He laid on top of me and moved hair out my face.

"But the thing is me and you are gods compared to them. I don't have to do what he says at all." He said and my eyes widened a little.

"What are you saying?" I asked him and he smiled at me.

"Look I know it's only been a few months hell almost a year. If you want you can be mine and I can be yours." He said softly and I was caught off guard.