Ch.16

"Wait so you're telling me you guys knew and planned this whole trip sort of except for me?" I asked them on Midoriya's horse since he didn't want me walking for some reason.

"Yes we did." Ochaco answered even tho I wasn't talking to her.

"Whoa I'm so unprepared for any of..........." I stopped talking when there was a sharp pain in my throat. I could feel something liquid running down my throat and down my chest. I touched it to see my black blood.

"L/n? You got........quiet. Oh no everyone in the woods and stay low!" Midoriya yelled getting me off the horse as I choked on my own blood.

"Damn we were almost there too." He growled walking me off in the woods.

I let him go and grabbed whatever was in my neck. The people that attack getting closer. I pulled it out seeing it was a arrow.

"L/n come on Ah." Midoriya said getting a arrow in his shoulder.

"Give us your money girly." A voice said behind me and I quickly stood and shoved the arrow in his eye. He screamed and another guy went to swing his sword at me but Midoriya jumped in. I grabbed my sword out his belt and stabbed the one screaming in the chest. When they were both done we looked at each other.

"I'm tired of getting attacked." I growled my voice raspy.

"Yeah same." He said and I walked over.

"Gods that's bad." I said my voice still horse from my own injury.

"Yeah it really hurts I need to get it out." He said and I walked him over to a tree and sat him down.

"I'll do it." I said and he grabbed my hand.

"You sure the blood." He said and I nodded.

"Yeah I can." I said and broke the back end of the arrow off and he hissed.

"Ok 3 2." And I just pulled it out without saying one.

"Damn." He said and I ripped a peace of clothing off of one of the dead guys and tied it around his shoulder.

"There that should stop the bleeding." I said and he got up.

"Ok let's go find the others." He said and I went to follow and I looked at my hands. They are covered in his blood. I stopped walking and my eyes went black as I looked at the blood.

"L/n. L/n?" Midoriya said my name but my mind was fuzzy. The only thought was what does his blood taste like. What does his skin feel like what's it taste like.

"Midoriya get this off my hands now." I said and he did so quickly. But my head was still fuzzy.

"L/n hey look at me." He said and made me look at him. I looked in his green eyes.

"Focus on me. You don't want to eat anyone ok." He said and I was still fuzzy.

"Come on now Y/n." He said and grabbed my hand making me follow him. We met up with everyone at the road.

"What's wrong with her?" Bakugo growled sword in hand.

"She got my blood on her hands." Midoriya said gripping my hand.

"Her heads fuzzy." Midoriya explained and Ochaco walked over.

"I can help." She said and went to put her hands on my head.

"Wait Ochaco I don't think that's a." Midoriya warned her and she didn't really listen and I slapped her hands away.

"Don't touch me." I growled at her glaring at her. Midoriya nervously laughed putting both hands on both my shoulders.

"She'll be fine in a few minutes I'm sure." He said and I looked away from everyone.

"Ok well let me heal you up." She said and went to touch Midoriya's shoulder. I hit her hands again and Midoriya sighed grabbing both my hands.

"I'll be fine Ochaco we are almost there." He said and dragged me away from them.

"Calm down why are you being so mean to her suddenly? I know you don't like witches but." He asked me holding both my hands. I huffed angry.

"A witch ruined my life I'm not letting one do that again." I growled looking away not noticing that he blushed. He sighed and intertwined his gloved fingers with my bear ones.

I didn't realize how my words sounded or how he took them. I just didn't want to be alone again.

"Ok I understand." He said.

"Guys come on let's go." He said and we started walking the horse had stayed Todoroki had made sure of that.

He held my hand all the way to the gates of the town. I did end up calming down a little bit. When we got close he put the hood over my head of his cape.

"Keep your head down." He whispered to me and I did so. He held my hand and Todoroki walked up before us.

"We are here to see lady Momo." He said and the guards looked at each other and then him. They then scanned us behind him and i hid behind Midoriya.

"You. what's with the hood?" A guard asked pointing at me.

"Oh well she's not feeling well at the moment. The sun is hurting her eyes." Midoriya said smiling at them.

"He's right and we need her help." Todoroki said and they hummed and let us past.

We walked into the town and there was a lot of people.

"Don't let go of my hand." He whispered to me and I made sure not to let go. We walked through crowds of people and creatures.

We walked into a mansion and I looked around this is basically a castle. Why do they come up with different names for shit. We then stopped walking.

"My lady." Todoroki said and a tall pail girl with black hair turned to look at him. Her face was calm until she saw him and she ran into his arms.

"Oh my Prince your visit is so unexpected." She said pulling away and cupping his cheeks.

"And that's just fine I love your surprises." She said and gave him a quick kiss. I sighed and looked away sadly.

I'll never get that type of love again. I thought and hugged Midoriya's arm. I snuggled into it sadly trying to keep my emotions in check. He noticed and squeezed my hand that he was still holding.

I don't understand it's been months since I changed why am I just now missing Yo so much.

"Please choose any room you want." The lady said and dragged Todoroki off. Bakugo had dragged Mina and Kiri off. While Iida escorted Ochaco to a room. Midoriya then started walking and I just followed along side him.

We walked through the dark yet fancy halls. Lit with candles and torches on the walls.

"Do you want your own room?" Midoriya asked and I shook my head.

"No I don't want a room. I don't want to be here." I said my voice shaky.

"Where do you want to go L/n?" He asked and I stopped him still holding my hand.

"I want to go home. To my parents and to my fiancé. I just wanna go home." I whimpered looking at the grey stone floor. He sighed and walked over to me. He cupped my cheeks.

"L/n you where banished from your home. The group is your home now. We are your new family." He whispered to me softly as I sniffed.

"Come on you'll stay in a room with me." He said taking my hand and led me to a room.

We walked through a large door and I looked around as he took his vest off. I looked around and got excited when I saw something in the corner by a window. I gasped and ran over.

"Is this what I think it is?" I asked looking at him. He looked back at me as he bit off his gloves. He looked at what I was standing by and his eyes trailed up me as he bit his other glove off.

"What a bath? You never seen one?" He asked and I shook my head.

"I have only heard of them. The richest people and the royals only have them." I said and he chuckled.

"I forget where you come from sometimes."