Ch.6

"You want to what?" Midoriya asked the Prince.

"Bakugo is here now so I think we should start moving." The Prince said and he sighed.

"Alright then we will." He said and I walked over behind him.

"Hey I'm going to get something to eat really fast." I whispered to him and he nodded.

"Alright we will get everything together." He said and I nodded going into the woods.

It took a little bit but I got a rabbit and headed back. By the time I got there I was tired.

"Hey there you are. Perfect timing." Midoriya said walking over to me.

"I'll take that and you can wear this." He said taking the rabbit and handing me his cape. I was too tired to understand why so I shrugged and put it on putting the hood over my head. He then grabbed my hand and dragged me over to a brown horse.

"Here get on." He said and I did so getting on the back behind the saddle. I watched him get on and he talked to the others and then we were off.

I wrapped my arms around his waist so I didn't fall off. But my grip loosened the more tired I got.

I leaned against his back my head on his shoulder. His warmth wasn't helping. I was close to falling asleep when my hands completely let go. He grabbed them with one hand so I didn't fall.

"Sorry." I whispered trying to wake up.

"It's ok sleep if you need it." He whispered back softly and I did eventually fall asleep against him.

Izuku POV

I chuckled softly to myself when I felt her weight press against my back.

"The hell you laughing at." Kacchan growled looking back at me from his horse.

"Nothing." I said glancing over my shoulder at L/n who was sound asleep.

"Don't." Kacchan growled and I looked at him in front of me.

"Don't what?" I asked him.

"Get attached. When I get the chance she's dead." He growled.

"I won't let you do that." I growled back.

"Come on have some self respect. You're the chosen one getting attached to a demon." He said and Iida looked back at me.

"He has a point." He said and i huffed.

"But the gods help everyone including the creatures at least All Might did." I said looking at my horse.

"He has a point All Might was known for peace and equality." Todoroki said next to me.

"Yes the Prince is right Bakugo. You're the next king of the Dragon's land you need to be more kind." Kiri explained from in front of Kacchan.

"Demons is crossing a line they have always tormented us." Kacchan growled.

"That's true but L/n has no connection to that history she was human." I said and they all looked at me.

"What?" I said.

"Isn't that one of the strange things that you were concerned about in your dream?" Iida said.

"Yes it was don't you guys remember." Todoroki said surprising me since I told them this year's ago.

"Fuck." Kacchan growled in front of me.

"Can't touch her now." I said and smirked.

"Shut up powerless wench!" He yelled and my smirk fell.

"Bakugo shut your mouth and stop insulting my Knight." Todoroki growled.

(Not in a gay way.......unless lol.)

"It's fine Todoroki I'm use to it by now." I said looking away at the forest. Everyone was quiet after his out burst and I was lost in my own head. So lost that I didn't notice that I had intertwined my gloved fingers with L/n's bear ones.

Y/n POV
Your dream.

I was dragged into the dark castle. Everything was dark and I couldn't see. The snow outside making me shiver until we got to the throne room.

I was pushed down in front of the throne hard and I fell to the floor.

"Ah what we have here?" A man said and I looked up getting up on my knees. I couldn't see him he was in the dark.

"This is the woman that did that spell." The demon behind me said.

"Really now but she's not anything there is no magic coming off her." The man growled.

"That's not a problem tho I just need your soul and we can fix that. You go find that person that did that spell now! And you slit her throat." The man growled commanding people and I panicked.

"No wait please Ah." I said but my hair was pulled back and the demon behind me slit some of my throat and up my neck on my jaw line.

Red blood ran down my body and pooled on the floor below and then everything went black.

I flinched awake still on the back of Midoriyas horse. I breathed heavily in his ear by accident.

"Everything ok back there?" He asked and I nodded.

"Um yeah it's um........it's fine." I said and snuggled into his back. I gripped tightly whatever my hand was holding and I had fallen back asleep.

Izuku POV
A little later.

We had finally stopped to make camp and I had woken L/n up. We all got everything set up and Kiri had hunted dinner down and now everyone was trying to fall asleep them selves.

But the thing was L/n was off. She was quiet and didn't say or complain about anything. She just watched the fire. So when everyone was asleep I moved over to her.

"L/n." I whispered and she just hummed.

"Is everything ok? You seem upset." I asked and she sighed.

"It's nothing really." She said pulling my cape around herself more.

"Look I know we just met and I tried to kill you but We are going to be stuck with each other for a while so. If something is bothering you you can tell me." I said leaning forward and looking in her glowing red eyes.

"I appreciate that Midoriya." She whispered and I blushed at my name coming out her mouth.

"Oh Um that reminds me I never introduced everyone did I." I said and she shook her head.

"That's Kacchan Prince of the dragons land you can call him Prince Bakugo if you want." I said pointing at him.

"That's his dragon Kirishima. They are best friends." I said pointing.

"That's the Prince of the Capital Todoroki." I said pointing at him.

"And that is Iida he is the king's personal knight and a sucker for rules." I said pointing.

"And well you already know my name. I'm Todoroki's personal knight and with my knowledge of supernatural creatures I travel or execute to gain more information on them." I said and she nodded along.

"I really hope we can all get along at some point." I said.