Ch.63

I laid on the ground in pain. I couldn't move hell couldn't even breathe. His god sword barley touching my heart. I smiled getting a idea.

"Midoriya." I whimpered and rolled my head to look at him. He was sitting on the steps to the throne his elbows on his knees. His eyes were red with tears.

"Please help me." I whispered weakly and he sighed looking away. I huffed.

"Midoriya please I'm sorry. I love you just let me go and we can talk about this." I whimpered and he just shook his head mumbling something.

"Midoriya please." I cried and he shook his head again.

"Stop it." He mumbled more clearly.

"Izuku please it hurts." I cried and he stood and walked away.

He was somewhere in the room as we waited for something or someone. I laid there slowly healing from his flesh that I ate not long ago. I could hear him quietly crying wherever he was in the room. I growled to myself frustrated that my plan only made him cry. I looked around me and I couldn't reach my swords in my wings. I grabbed his sword and tried to pull it out but the flesh burned off my hand.

I tried not to breathe too heavily. The sword already burned a small part of my heart with every beat.

The ground rumbled as something big landed outside. Then there was a lot of foot steps.

"Midoriya what happened?" I heard Momo ask him.

"Nothing just Momo go help the humans that need help or healing. Mina, Kacchan, Kirishima, and Todoroki, Iida go kill any demon or hellhound you find." I heard Midoriya say and I heard them walk away.

"Midoriya are you ok? You want me to heal you?" Ochaco asked him.

"No I'm fine. Don't go over there she'll try to get under your skin." He said and i huffed.

"Alright Aizawa should be here soon." She said and I sighed knowing I'm stuck.

It started to thunder outside and suddenly Aizawa was standing over me. I gasped and he looked to be in a hurry. He crouched down and wrote something on my forehead as I tried to move so he wouldn't. The sword in my chest tapped my heart and I stopped. It was some paste he put on my head with his fingers. When he was done he ripped Midoriya's sword out my chest making me scream and cough up black blood.

"Good it hasn't set fully in yet." He said and Midoriya and Ochaco stood over me with him. He put a hand on my head and spoke in a language that I couldn't understand.

A burning feeling spread through out my body all I saw was white. I screamed and clawed at Aizawa's face and neck with my one hand.

Soon my body went limp and I passed out.

Midoriya POV

I watched as light came out of Y/ns eyes and mouth as she screamed. Tears ran down my face at the sight.

Not long after she passed out and the light stopped. Aizawa then roll her on her side and thick golden slime came out her eyes, ears, nose, and mouth.

"What is that?" I asked Aizawa as he moved me out the way.

"It's the essence of the first golden demon. It corrupts weak spirits. That's why I didn't want to do it until she was fully recovered and in strong spirits." He explained and he held the hand I cut off to her wrist to heal.

"What would have happened if we didn't step in?" I asked tears still falling.

"You'd be fighting a completely different person and she would have gone to the demons or killed everyone. From the looks of it everyone was on her mind." He said and I looked at her. Her wings, tail, and new golden markings all slowly disappearing into ash.

When I saw she was waking up I quickly got up and stood out of her view.

Y/n POV

When I woke up I had control over my body. Aizawa smiled at me and helped me sit up. I held his arms and leaned to the side throwing up gold slime. He wiped my mouth and made me look at him.

"You ok?" He whispered and I shook my head as tears welled up in my eyes. I shook my head no as everything was racing in my mind. Everything I saw everything I did.

I started breathing heavily as a panic attack set in. I was terrified of what I did and what was going to happen to me. I cried hard and put my hands in my hair. I pulled my hair as my elbows sat on my knees. My ears were ringing and I couldn't breathe. My whole body hurt. There was a hand gently placed on my head and my panic attack slowly stopped.

I looked up at Aizawa who stopped it. My wounds healed and he picked me up as I still cried.

"Shh it's over my child." He whispered as he turned to Midoriya.

"Midoriya make sure everything is taken care of." Aizawa said and he just nodded not looking at either of us.

Aizawa walked away with me in his arms. He walked through the castle and got to the bathhouse. He set me down gently and waved a hand making the water hot.

"Get in you'll feel better." He whispered to me and I just got undressed not caring that he was still in the room.

I walked shakily to the bath and got in. I stood in the water looking at the black and red blood come off me. I looked at my shaking hands.

"He hates me doesn't he?" I asked him softly.

"No he hates himself. Do you hate him?" He asked and I shook my head no.

"I think you both had a rough night and did things and saw things unimaginable. Take as long as you want in here the water will be hot for a while." He said before I heard him leave.