Ch.30

Me and Izuku laid on the ground looking at the cloudy sky.

"It sucks we can't see the sky or anything." I said my breath visible in the air.

"Yeah looks like it's going to rain but also doesn't seem like it." Midoriya said. I hummed and narrowed my eyes seeing something falling. I sat up and caught it in my hand it melting.

"Snow." I said and he sat up.

"Hm? Snow? Hm damn come on" he said and stood grabbing my hand.

"Are you cold?" He asked and I shrugged.

"A little." I said and he nodded.

When we got back to the cave Bakugo and Kiri hand made a big fire.

"Why is the fire so big Kacchan?" Midoriya asked and I sat on the ground a little away from the fire.

"Because it's fucking cold and Mina said it's snowing up there in the clouds and it's hot wear we come from." Bakugo growled as Midoriya put the fur over my shoulders.

"Kacchan we get horrible winters at home." He said and sat on the ground next to me.

"That's a good point why is it snowing in the south?" Kiri asked and Midoriya shrugged.

"I don't know maybe it has to do with the gods or something." He said and Yo spoke up.

"Actually it's like this a the time where we are from only two months of hot weather. Our village says it's because there are so many demons nearby and they say once the war starts the whole world will be frozen." Yo explained and I nodded.

"That's true." I said and Midoriya looked at me.

"You don't think it's because how close we are and what I am do you?" I asked and Midoriya shook his head.

"No no it's ok Y/n it's not your fault." He said and he got in the fur and hugged me as he held the fur around it.

"Nun of this is your fault." He whispered a arm around my shoulders.

"Uh going to make me throw up." Bakugo's said.

Later that night

I was up trying to keep the fire going. But I kept hearing something in the wood. It sounded like crying and I didn't know what it was. So I just ignored it but with my now good hearing I couldn't.

I sighed grabbing my sword and and Midoriya's cape and walking out the cave. I walked through the woods to the noise when I found it there was a girl with red hair chained to a tree. I crouched down and waited to see what was happening.

Two men walked over from the woods laughing. There eyes glowing as they walked up to the girl as she struggled against the tree. One got a knife and I got up and walked into there camp. I don't know what I was thinking I just did it.

"Um hey excuse me." I said and they looked at me.

"Who the hell are you?" One growled at me and the other hit him.

"Hey don't speak to her like that she's one of us." The other guy said and I nodded.

"So your here to ambush those losers and attack Olympus?" He asked and I just nodded.

"Yes actually but I lost my group so." I said and they bought it.

"Oh well then you're our guest then have you have the first bite." The other said and they walked over to the fire. I walked over to the girl.

I but a finger over my lips telling her to hush. I slowly walked around the tree and slipped a small knife in her hand. When I walked back in I spoke.

"She's a little skinny I like a little more meat on the bone." I said walking up behind them.

"True but there are so many demons in this country we barely have anything to eat." The rude one said and I slowly drew my sword.

"Yeah that'll do it." I said and they laughed.

"Yeah I just can't wait to......" I didn't let him finish and cut both their heads off at once.

"Thank you so much." The girl said and I turned to her.

"No problem. Come with me I have some people near by." I said and she hesitated

"There are demons everywhere and I need to tell them. My names L/n Y/n they'll keep you safe I promise." I said and she nodded.

"I'm Kendo." She said and I walked past her.

"It's nice to meet you now let's go." I said as she followed me.

We walked through the woods until we got to the cave. I walked over to Midoriya and shook him a bit to wake him.

"Hm? Oh Y/n what's wrong?" He asked sitting up.

"I um found someone and apparently there are demons planning to mess everything up and attack." I said and he got up.

"What?" He asked and looked at the girl.

"She's right I heard them say so." Kendo said and Midoriya sighed.

"Damn." He said and turned around to the others

"Guys guys awake up." He said loudly waking everyone up.

"What damn it." Bakugo growled sitting up.

"We have to go now. We'll fly to Olympus when the others get here then we will have to send Kiri or Mina to get them since Todoroki want to ride on the boat." Midoriya said getting our stuff.

"Why?" Iida asked.

"There are demons all over this country." He said and I then spoke.

"They want to kill us or at least one of us." I said and he sighed.

"Alright."

Everything was packed up and most of us got on Mina. Iida and Kiri going to bring the Kendo lady back home.

It took a few hours we even watched the sun rise as the cold wind blow in our faces.

When we slowed down to land i whimpered as a sharp sound ringed in my ears making them bleed and my head hurt.

Down below demons ran to the edge of Olympus and stopped. We landed and I fell off the ringing worse.

I couldn't hear what was going on but whatever was it was loud. The air was now warm. I then felt hands picking me up and the noise stopped.