Ch.38

(Outfit up top without the rings and crown.)

"And you are here telling me this because?" Momo said after I explained what happened to her.

"Because I just I don't understand why he would want that." I said and she shook her head.

"You are a lovely person L/n aside from the now demons rage you hold within. What did you say to him exactly?" She asked and I sighed.

Last night

"Wait what?" I asked looking up at him as his green eyes showed excitement and something soft.

"I want you to be mine. I know it hasn't been that long and you have other things on your mind but I want you to be mine not just my partner in saving our world but maybe for the rest of our life's." He said and I sighed.

"Midoriya are you sure?" I asked sitting up making him slide down my body and off the bed. He crouched down his arms around my waist his head in my lap.

"Yes I am." He said looking up at me.

"Midoriya it won't go anywhere." I said and his smile fell.

"Why you say that?" He asked leaning back a little.

"I.......I can't have kids...........anymore." I said and he looked down and back to me.

"That's fine. We don't need to have any there are other ways." He said and held my hands.

"I want you to think about that. I don't want you to be unhappy about it later." I said and he sighed.

"Do I need to think about it or do you?" He said softly and I sighed.

"Both." I whispered and he softly smiled at me.

"That's just fine." He said and stood and kissed my head.

Now

"So you didn't reject him?" She said and I shook my head.

"No I didn't but I don't know what I want." I said and sat down on one of the couches.

"Well I'm sure you don't see yourself with Yo anymore do you?" She asked and I shook my head.

"No he changed so much." I said and she giggled.

"We all have L/n you more then others." She said.

"What about the others if I say yes then they would all think I mine controlled him." I said and she waved it off.

"Who cares as long as you're happy right? I think you should do it. Midoriya is a very respectful man. If you get taken or something he would look everywhere to find you and not marry someone else like your best friend." She said and I nodded thinking about it.

"He would take you to travel the world if he could. I think you should go find him and give him your answer." She said and I thought about it more.

I have been happy with Midoriya more then I have been with Yo. Maybe this is what I need a new start to life.

I stood confidently.

"I'll do it right now and tell him I want to try." I said and walked out.

As soon as I walked out I regretted what I just said and was nervous. I shook it off and walked down the empty halls playing with my fingers still a little nervous.

I walked up to the door of his office that he has here and sighed nervously. I knocked on the door and waited.

"Come in!" I heard Midoriya say and I walked in. Todoroki and his father the king sitting in front of his desk.

"Oh sorry I'll just come back later." I said but Midoriya shook his head.

"No no what is it?" He asked and i looked at my hands shyly.

"Um I um." I stuttered nervously.

"Oh come on get on with it." The king growled and I glanced at him.

"Father." Todoroki said.

"Im sorry my king but do not raise your voice at her." Midoriya growled back and looked at me.

"Go on take your time." He said and I looked at my hands again.

"I wanted to speak with you um a.........about last night." I said and his eyes widened a little bit.

"Of course we can just give me a few minutes with them and I'll get you just wait outside." He said and I nodded closing the door and waiting in the hall.

There was yelling in the room before it quieted down and the King and Prince came out. The King glared at me as they walked past. Then Midoriya came out.

"Come on in L/n." He said and I walked into his office. He closed the door.

"So you wanted to talk about our conversation last night." He said and I nodded.

"Have you thought about it any?" I asked and he sighed.

"I didn't need to L/n." He said and I looked down.

"I thought about it some and I also talked to Momo." I said and he nodded crossing his arms listening to me.

"I realized that I have only have been with Yo most my life and that's one of the reasons why I um........been so weird about it." I said and looked at my hands.

"That's understandable." He said and I sighed.

"So I decided that maybe." I was cut off by the door opening.

"Sir." A knight said and Midoriya growled.

"What I'm in a important conversation." He huffed.

"I'm so sorry but we caught a demon." He said and Midoriya grabbed my hand and dragged me behind him as we walked down the hallway.

"Which village was it in?" Midoriya asked him.

"Not sure sir." He said and we got to the throne room where everyone was.

He let go of me and stormed over to the demon in chains who had orange eyes. He was beaten quite a bit already.

"Where did you come from." He growled as Bakugo stood next to them.

"Old oak." The man said and I walked over.

"Old oak.......that's." I whispered a little in shock.

"Our village." Yo finished off behind us somewhere.

"What did you do?" I asked the man quietly and he smirked at me. Black blood dripping from his nose and down his chin. I started to get angry.

"What the hell did you do?" I growled and felt a hand on my shoulder.

"L/n calm down." Midoriya whispered but I ignored him.

"Answer me!" I yelled and he started laughing.

"I'm pretty sure there isn't a old oak village anymore. Took me a while to get here after all." He said smirking.

Remember that thing I said broke.

It's still broken.

Suddenly I attacked him. I grabbed his ear and pulled it before biting down on his neck my other hand digging into his stomach. I was then pulled off him by Bakugo and Midoriya. The force making my hand rip out from his stomach and making me rip his ear off and a chunk of his neck black blood going everywhere. The guy fell to the ground in pain and knights ran over to help him. Midoriya's and Bakugo's grippes tight on my waist and shoulders. Midoriya's arms pinning mine to my sides from behind. I looked over Bakugo's shoulder at the guy. Not noticing golden cracks underneath my eyes from anger.

"How does it feel to betray your own race!" The demon yelled at me and I swallowed the flesh in my mouth.

"Pretty Damn good actually." I growled back as he was getting taken away.

"Cannibal bitch!" He yelled and I shoved the boys off before leaving the room.