Ch.49

I sat on the floor in the hut reading history books. I sighed seeing the connection. Every single one of the demons that played a part in this has become the demon king or queen and went mad.

Expect the ones that met there partners and didn't die. I sighed shaking my head. I bit my fingers nails stressed.

I couldn't stop thinking about the vision. It scared me I didn't want to end up like that.

I sighed as Midoriya walked in.

"You're still looking at those books." He said and I nodded.

"Yes I am I don't want to end up like them. Like I said last night if you marry me at Olympus I'm saying no." I said and he sat on the ground next to me. He closed the book I was looking at.

"I know Y/n and I promised I wouldn't. Now about me dying I don't know how to promise I won't or how to prevent it." He said rubbing my shoulder.

"I'm not immortal." He whispered and I shook my head.

"I wish you were." I whispered sadly and he smiled and kissed my cheek.

"I know." He whispered and someone walked in.

"Oh Midoriya." Some girl cooed.

"Victoria?" He said and got up.

"What are you doing here?" He asked her and I ignored them and opened the book again.

"You haven't came to visit me." She cooed catching my attention.

"Was I suppose to?" He asked.

"Yes." She said.

"I'm sorry I don't have time to visit the brothels. I thought you had left." He said and I turned my head.

"Oh come on you aren't doing anything now." She said in a seductive tone.

"If I hear his buckle undo I'll be having whore for dinner." I growled turning back to my book.

"Oh who's this?" The girl asked.

"This is L/n she's my partner." He said and she was quiet for a second.

"You're partner?" She asked.

"Yes both for the war and the rest of my life I hope." Midoriya said walking over to me.

"Wait but I was your first." She said as he sat down behind me.

"Ok? You know it's different for guys then girls right? At least nowadays it is." He said.

"If that's the case then come on be a man and fuck me right here." She said getting in our bed.

"I'm not Kacchan I'm loyal to one now get out." He growled behind me.

"But I was your first you say you're loyal and you're not!" She yelled.

"Your a whore! I'm sorry to be rude about it but you're being unreasonable! Who cares you where my first I don't. You decided to work there and you did your job years ago now leave." He growled and the girl stormed out.

He sighed and moved my hair away from my neck. He kissed my neck softly as a hand moved in front of me. He slammed my book closed.

"Why don't you take a break." He whispered and I sighed.

"Actually I think I'm done obsessing over it. It's just the same again and again." I said and he ran a hand in my hair.

"I wish there was something I could do." He whispered.

"There is." I said as he kissed my neck.

"What's that?" He asked.

"Don't die." I whispered to him. He just sadly smiled at me.

That night your dream.

"Midoriya please wake up you can't do this to me." I cried holding his dead body in my arms. Bakugo and Momo walking up to me.

"Y/n he's dead." Bakugo said and I shook my hand pressing his head to my chest.

"No no he's just sleeping." I cried and Momo sighed.

"Y/n come in let him go." She said and went to touch him.

"NO! No don't touch him!" I yelled crying.

I jumped up in bed in a cold sweat. I brought the sheet up to cover my naked body. I sighed and looked to my side.

I looked at Midoriya as he slept. He looked so peaceful. I brought my knees up to my chest and put my head on them.

Midoriya moved a bit waking up as he went to roll over. He rubbed my bear back noticing I was awake.

"Y/n? Why are you up?" He asked sitting up.

"Nightmare." I whispered and he hugged my shoulders.

"It was about me wasn't it?" He asked and I nodded. He grabbed my chin making me look at him.

"I'm still alive Y/n." He said before kissing me softly. I kissed him back and slowly pushed him down.

He let me push him down to the bed and get on top of him. I straddled his hips sitting down. He sat up on his elbows looking up at me.

"Your so beautiful." He said his fingers gently tracing my sides. I smiled down at him.

"Do the others still disapprove?" I asked and he shrugged.

"No idea I think some of them are coming around." He said and I sighed.

"Midoriya." I whispered as he intertwined our fingers.

"Yes?" He said his beautiful green eyes looking into mine. I got nervous.

"Never mind." I whispered and he smiled sitting up and wrapping his arms around my waist.

"I think I know what you want to say." He whispered and I blushed.

"I also know you won't allow yourself to say it and I understand why but that doesn't mean I can't." He said and my eyes widened a little bit.

"I fall in love with you more everyday." He whispered in my ear and I smiled and put my head on his shoulder as he kissed my neck. His hands gripping my hips. He nibbled my neck. He pulled away and kissed me passionately.

"You don't have to say it back." He whispered kissing me again my hands in his curly hair. My bear chest pressed against his.

(I didn't read over it sorry if anything is wrong. I'm bored out my mind so I'm starting on the new book won't be posted for a while. I don't have any ideas for this one at the moment so sorry about that.)