Ch.46

We talked more about what happened and he escorted me back to the village.

But we didn't know how much trouble our return would cause.

We walked in town happily as I held his hand. We walked through people to the Inn until someone yelled my name. We turned around and I was slapped in the face. I held my cheek and looked at who did it.

"Mother what?" I said confused and Midoriya made me look at him. He looked at my cheek.

"Why are you still here?" She growled at me my father walking up behind her.

"Midoriya brought me back." I said and she growled.

"You're supposed to be heading to where you belong." She said angrily.

"What why would I do that?" I asked and she pulled me away from Midoriya.

"Because that's where I sent you. I was hoping you would go back when I told you the truth." She growled at me.

"What? No I'm not going there again." I said and pulled away.

"You belong there it's your destiny." She growled.

"No her destiny is to stay with us." Midoriya growled.

"You. what did you do to her hmm? I didn't cast that spell and get her in trouble for nothing you know." She growled and I was confused.

"You what?" I asked and she sighed.

"Yes I set you up. Now tell me why are you with him you need to be at the demon." I cut her off with a slap.

"I don't belong there the Gods said so themselves." I said angrily.

"You do belong there." She growled.

"I don't care I'm not leaving Midoriya's side." I said and she looked at me angrily.

"Come on there is plenty of demons you can meet that'll love you darling. It's not like you let him defile you." She said and I didn't say a word my heart racing.

"Right?" She growled and I looked away.

"L/n Y/n." She growled and I sighed.

"You didn't." She growled. I crossed my arms.

"I did." I said. She pointed at me.

"You let him ruin your chances at a good life?" She growled.

"He didn't ruin anything." I said and she huffed before yelling in my face.

"You let him ruin your body! He took your virginity!" She yelled and I looked at her.

"I don't think so and I'm a adult I can do what I want!" I yelled back.

"Fine! Then you're no longer my daughter!" She growled and I was shocked. She then ran off. I looked down at the ground and sighed.

"Y/n." My father said and I looked at him.

"I know you're not technically my daughter but you are in my eyes never forget that." He said and side hugged me before running after my mother.

"L/n." Midoriya said holding a hand out. I took it and we walked in the Inn. I ignored the others as he got a room.

He payed and we went up to the room. I walked in and sighed as he closed the door.

"Y/n I'm so sor-." I pinned him back against the door kissing him passionately.  He pulled away a little confused.

"W-wait are you ok?" He asked and I nodded.

"Yes I am I just don't want to think about it." I said gripping the collar of his shirt. I leaned back against a wall pulling him to me.

"And I just can't stop thinking about the other day." I whispered and he chuckled and put a hand by my head.

"Really?" He said looking at my lips. I nodded.

"Why you seem a little surprised?" I asked and he shrugged. He leaned in and kissed me softly. He picked me up and laid me on the bed. He hovered over me and smirked.

"I'm going to show you something I learned from Kacchan." He said and I looked at him confused.

"Well not just Kacchan we were at a brothel." He said and I rolled my eyes giggling. He moved down my body and went underneath my dress.

I was a little confused and sat up in my elbows. He put one of my legs on his shoulder and I then felt something soft and wet on a sensitive spot and I gasped.

F/n POV

"I can't believe you did that." I growled at my wife who stormed into our house.

"What? She deserves it." She growled and I shook my head.

"No she doesn't. She deserves to be happy and she is and you disowned her!" I yelled at her.

"She's supposed to save our village this wasn't apart of the plan." She growled and i huffed.

"Then I guess I wasn't apart of it either. I'm leaving." I said and stormed into our room.

Y/n POV

I moaned as my back arched into Midoriya who was kissing my chest as he thrusted slowly.

"Izuku." I moaned softly as he rolled his hips into mine.

"I hope the gods approve of this." He said breathless.

"What if they don't?" I said in a whiny voice.

"That's too bad they can deal with it." He said looking in my eyes and kissing me deeply as he thrusted slow and deep. I moaned in his mouth unable to hold it back.

"I would sin 1,000 times just to hear that sound come out your mouth because of me and me alone." He whispered in my ear before biting it.

later.

We laid in bed naked cuddling. I drew a circle on his chest. His arm around my shoulders.

"I'm sorry if that was random." I whispered softly to him.

"It's fine Y/n." He said back and I sighed relaxed.

"Izuku." I whispered getting a little nervous.

"Yes?" He said and I sighed.

"I think I um I think I'm starting to really like you more then I already do." I whispered softly and he rubbed my shoulder.

"Oh really?" He asked and I nodded and looked at his face.

"And I'm scared." I whispered my chin on his chest. He sighed and rolled over hugging me.

"It'll be fine I won't let anything happen to us." He smiled and i smiled before kissing him.