Ch.58

"Y/n." I heard a man whisper and I rolled my eyes. I played with my golden tipped fingers.

"What do you want?" I growled at Midoriya. He stood next to me.

"I um I wanted to see if you wanted this back." He said and showed me the sword he got me. I sighed looking at it.

"I mean it is yours." He said and I shook my head.

"No I don't." I said and turned around to walk away. He sighed and grabbed my hand.

"Come on now it's yours." He said and I sighed.

"No." I said and he gripped my hand.

"Why not?" He asked.

"Because you got it when we actually had something. We don't anymore." I said looking at his green glowing eyes. He tilted his head and looked at me sadly.

"Don't say that." He said and I scoffed.

"Why it's true." I said and he shook his head.

"Please I'm sorry for what I said and did. I'll get better I have gotten better." He said and I shook my head.

"I'm not doing this right now." I said taking my hand out of his. I turned away and heard the sword drop the the ground. I turned back and he was on his knees.

"Y/n please I can't do this without you. I already messed up so bad." He said as he sat back on his feet. I sighed and got down to his level.

"What did you mess up on?" I asked him and he looked up at me crying.

"I couldn't control my powers and I keep losing control. I'm sorry about your home I....it was all my fault and I feel so bad." He said and I raised a eyebrow.

"You destroyed my home town?" I asked and he looked at me shocked.

"I'm sorry I just....I." He said and he started to panic. His body started to glow and a pink X appeared on his face and I then panicked. I grabbed his face gently.

"No no hush it's ok it's fine calm down." I said patting his cheeks. He grabbed my wrist and I pulled his head into my chest. He huffed and held my hips as he breathed heavily. I then felt tears on my chest.

"I'm sorry I know your mad at me but. I know you love me and I hate the fact that I destroyed your home town." He cried and I sighed rubbing his back.

"And then you left us out of no where and those weeks without you were hell. I didn't realize how much I loved you until you yelled at me and left." He said and I pushed him away and looked in his green glowing eyes.

"What did you just say?" I asked him and he blushed and stopped glowing.

"Um n-nothing." He said embarrassed.

"No no what did you say?" I said and he looked away.

"I um fuck. I wanted to tell you in a different way not when I'm having a fucking break down." He said sadly and I sighed leaning away.

"Wait so your telling me that you think this sword still has a meaning between us?" I asked grabbing the sword off the ground. He sat up straight.

"Yes yes it does. Even more now. I kept it close and kept it clean." He said and I sighed.

"You treated the sword better then you treated us." I said and he sighed.

"Yeah I guess I did. I'm sorry." he said again and he held my hand with his shaky one. I let go of the sword and grabbed his hand.

"Are you ok? Your shaking really bad." I said and he looked at me.

"I um I don't know. I'm just.....I just." He said and I grabbed both his hands. I grabbed the sword and made him stand.

"Come on let's get you to your room." I said and he followed me.

We walked in and I made him sit down on the bed

We walked in and I made him sit down on the bed. I sighed and went to put the sword down. I turned to him.

"So what's going on with you?" I asked him and he sighed.

"I um I don't know I'm just. Scared." He said and I crossed my arms.

"You're scared?" I asked confused.

"Yes. I already failed one small mission and I well I have the whole country on my shoulders. I just don't want to mess up." He said and I sighed and walked over to him.

"Midoriya I'm sure everything will be just fine." I said walking over to him.

"Look i know I messed up but I can't do this without you. I can't I can't." He said as he stood. He walked over and took my hands with his shaky ones.

"You really need to calm down." I said and he sighed.

"I can't I can't. I have the world on my shoulders and I know now where your place is." He said getting closer to me.

"And where's that?" I asked as he held my four arms.

"Right here next to me. Fighting right beside me. I just I was stupid and I wasn't thinking properly and I know what everyone says but I really do love you and Mina and Kiri helped me. I was really frustrated and I didn't know why and they helped me figure it out." He said and he let go of my arms and held my cheeks.

"I love everything from your horns to your golden designs and your small golden freckles. Your eyes everything. I want you there by my side during everything. I know you said that my words don't mean anything and I promise I'll find a way to." I had cut him off his rambling with a passionate kiss. I pulled away and covered my mouth.

"I'm so sorry I didn't." I said and he cut me off with a even more passionate kiss. He slipped his tongue into my mouth as he held my face gently. His hands still shaking a little. I kissed him back softly.