Ch.12

I didn't get any sleep do to my fear. Once we landed I got off right away. Midoriya chuckled as he got off.

"I'm never doing that again." I said as Midoriya continue to laugh. Then he heard the music playing.

"Ah fuck he must already be inside let's go." He said grabbing my hand dragging me with him as Todoroki followed.

"You have to meet the Queen." He said and I got nervous again.

We walked through the town and it was surprisingly a bit cold. Everyone was cheering for Midoriya calling him the chosen one.

When we got in a small castle we were already in the throne room.

"My Queen." Midoriya said and bowed.

"Izuku oh my gods." A lady said that looked just like Bakugo. She gave him a hug and looked at him.

"You have become a man I see. I'm so glad you decided to join us this year your mother would be happy to see you." She said and looked past me to Todoroki.

"My Prince." She bowed softly to him.

"Happy to see you made it." She said and her fiery red eyes met mine. I panicked and bowed.

"Your grace." I said looking at the floor. The room was quiet.

"Midoriya." She growled.

"Yes ma'am." He said.

"Why is there a demon in my sight?" She asked him. I stood straight and looked at the ground.

"She is a low level and from what I believe the demon from the prophecy. She was with us when you summoned us your grace. She still has her humanity. I beg of you to make a exception this time I'll keep a eye on her." Midoriya said and she walked closer to me and made me look at her.

"She is pretty isn't she." She said and I glanced at Midoriya and back to her.

"Fine she can stay come on sweet heart you need a little something before you step out." She said dragging me away.

She turned me around and put a golden choker on that had red stones.

"There no one will harm you

"There no one will harm you." She said.

"Thank you your grace." I said and she walked me back to the others.

"Now off you go to celebrate." She said and Midoriya grabbed my hand. We then walked out and into the town. Once people saw the necklace they glared at me.

"Mother! Mother I'm home!" Midoriya yelled walking in a cabin that was outside town on a hill. We walked in and there was a short green haired lady inside.

"Izuku? Izuku!" She yelled running over and hugging him. I smiled to myself sadly knowing I can never see my parents again. He laughed as his mother cried. I sighed and stepped outside not wanting to ruin their moment.

I watched the sun go down and I pulled the hood over my eyes. I then heard the door beside me open.

"L/n you ok?" Midoriya asked.

"Yes I just wanted to give you guys some space." I said noticing my breath in the air.

"Come inside we will stay here for the night I know you're tired." He said and grabbed my hand. He took me inside and walked me in.

"Oh who's this.......Izuku she has the necklace on!" His mother said her hand shaking.

"I know she's ok I promise." He said and took me up the stairs.

"This is my room. Tomorrow we will have our own cabin." He said and I didn't say anything. Something seemed off. I suddenly didn't care about anything.

"L/n." Midoriya asked and I looked at him.

"You ok?" He asked and I nodded.

"I'm just suddenly not tired." I said and he walked slowly over to me.

"How about you try and get some rest." He said and I did.

That morning I had woken up angry for some reason. Midoriya wanted me to follow him around but I wasn't in the mood for his bright personality. So I snuck off to be alone.

I went in the woods and practiced the moves Midoriya showed me. Swinging my sword at a tree angrily.

I don't know how long I was doing this but apparently it was long enough for him to notice I was gone and find me.

"L/n." A man's voice said and I pointed my sword at him. He put his hands up his green eyes concerned.

"What's up with you?" He asked and I growled.

"Go away." I growled and he sighed.

"L/n what's wrong?" He said sternly.

"I hate this I hate everything! I hate you and your stupid mom and and Bakugo! All of you just piss me off!" I said swinging my sword at him.

"Hey L/n I'm warning you don't do that again." He growled at me his hand on his sword handle. I laughed.

"Do what this?" I asked and did it again. He blocked it and spun the sword out my hand and stormed me grabbing both my hands and pinned them above my head against a tree his sword at my neck.

"Don't make me carry out the kings orders here." He growled at me his sword burning my neck. I looked in his eyes seeing that sympathy again. Tears fell from my eyes that I didn't know where completely black. His eyes softened seeing my tears. His grip loosening around my wrist.

"I'm sorry." I whispered as my eyes went back to normal and I whimpered.

"I'm sorry I just." I whispered and hit my head back on the tree a few times.

"L/n calm down please." He whispered softly and I only cried more. He had let me go and I slipped down the tree. He put his sword away and crouched down to my level.

"I don't know what's happening to me." I cried to him.

"I don't hate you I don't hate anyone. I love this country it looks so beautiful." I cried rubbing my eyes. He gently grabbed my wrists and pulled them away from my face.

"Come here." He whispered softly and I moved over to him as he sat on the ground. I sat on my knees in between his legs as he rubbed my shoulders.

"What do I do?" I asked still crying.

"I don't know I wish there was something I could do to slow the process down." He said running a hand in my hair. I looked down at my hands.

"I'm sorry I swung my sword at you. I really didn't mean." He had cut me off.

"It's fine but I mean I will take it from you for a day or two." He said and chuckled making me giggle.

"It might be this place we are really close to the Dark kingdom. How about me and you go ahead." He said.

"What no what about your mother?" I said and he shook his head.

"I'm a royal knight I wouldn't stay long if I wanted to." He said and I sighed.

"If you want."

(Do you guys want longer chapters?)