Ch.44

(Here is another chapter because why not.)

A few days went by and I was all better.

"Come on let's go." Midoriya said excitedly.

"Give me one second." I giggled putting on a dress Momo made me.

I fixed the belt and sighed

"This is a little fancy for this village." I said looking in the mirror and he walked up behind me.

"No it's not your a royal lady now. A dress like this is made for someone like you." He said and kissed my neck. I then changed my appearance to look human.

"I don't understand why you feel the need to do that. Your still beautiful but why do you care about what your family thinks?" He said and I sighed.

"I just don't want to hear it." I said turning around to him.

"Alright then let's go and sneak off by ourselves." He whispered over my lips. I giggled and kissed him.

"How about we check on the others first." I said and he nodded.

I took his hand and we went downstairs. We stopped by the kitchen. He took my hand and made me hold his arm instead.

"Mr. and Mrs. L/n we appreciate your hospitality. We will be getting out your hair now." Midoriya said and my mother huffed.

"Good." My mother growled and I frowned.

"Stop by any time while you're in town." My father said.

"Will do." Midoriya said and we went outside.

We walked through town talking and giggling. We walked in a Inn. Everyone was sitting down in the restaurant.

"L/n your all better." Momo cheered.

"Yeah I am. So are we leaving anytime soon? I really don't wanna be here." I said and everyone sighed.

"We have decided to stay here for a while. The others know to come here so we are going to wait for the others." Kiri explained and I nodded.

"Oh that's right Um that's fine." I said and looked down. I really didn't want to be here.

"Hey come on." Midoriya said and we left the motel.

We walked around in the woods until I remembered something beautiful to show him. I dragged him through the woods. I giggled as we got to where I was taking him.

"It's still beautiful." I said.

"Come on

"Come on." I said and dragged him to the water.

"This is beautiful L/n." He said and I smiled.

"Me and Yo came here all the time." I said taking my dress off.

"We getting in?" He asked.

"Of course." I said and got in the water. I went under the water and came back up. Now having my horns. I didn't notice that Midoriya had got in and was looking at me as I stood in the light.

"I think you're more beautiful then the actual view." He said and I turned around to him.

"Thank you." I said and ran my hands up his torso.

(Song up top if you want. I couldn't find anything really so it's optional.)

He leaned down and kissed me softly. He sunk down in the water his hands on my hips underneath the water. He pulled away and whispered over my lips.

"Let me make you mine." He whispered and I smiled looking deep into his beautiful green eyes.

Bakugo's POV

That bastard Yo came in looking for something or someone and he looked extremely confused.

"Where's L/n?" He asked and Momo shrugged.

"No idea they left like thirty minutes ago." She said and he sighed sitting down at the table.

"Did they say what they are doing?" He asked and I scoffed.

"Probably something unholy." I said chuckling.

Y/n POV

He kissed me passionately as my legs were wrapped around his hips. He kissed my neck and nibbled on it as his hand slipped down my body and in between my legs. His fingers found their way inside me and I gasped and ran my hands in his curly wet hair. He bit softly on my neck and I leaned my head back pressing my body against his.

He pulled them out and picked me up. He walked to shore as he stuck his tongue down my throat. We got to the shore and he got on his knees and laid me down on the sand.

He pinned one of my hands to the ground and brought my thigh up to his hip. He grinded against me. I gasped my back arching into him.

He then pulled away and looked down at me into my eyes.

"You sure about this?" He asked our noses touching.

"I am." I whispered and he gave me a kiss before looking down. I then felt him pressing against my entrance. He let go of my hand and put his elbows beside my head.

"This might hurt a little." He whispered in my ear and I prepared myself. My arms around his neck my hands in his hair. I laid my head back my horns digging in the sand.

He then slowly pushed in and I hissed and gasped at the feeling. One of my hands scratched his back as the other pulled his hair.

"Fuck." He groaned in my ear and looked at me. I breathed heavily as some tears fell.

"You ok?" He asked and I nodded. He leaned down and kissed my tears away.

"I'll be gentle." He whispered I nodded and he kissed my neck as he slowly started to move. I gasped at the feeling and pulled his hair slightly.

He got a little faster and my thighs squeeze his hips as I moaned out softly.

"Midoriya." I moaned and he nibbled on my ear.

"Call me Izuku." He huffed in my ear and got faster. He brought one of my thighs up to his waist.

"Izuku." I moaned softly pulling his hair a little harder. He moaned in my ear and went a little rougher. We both got close my legs tensing against him my face in the crook of his neck moaning.

He grabbed ahold of my hair and pulled it sending me over the edge. I bit down on his shoulder and clawed at his back. He thrusted a few more times before he moaned himself coming undone.

He sat up on his elbows and slowly pulled out. I looked up at him licking a little blood off my lip. The bite wasn't that bad but enough to bleed a little.

I looked in his green eyes as we both breathed heavily. He pushed hair out my face. I smiled up at him.

"I'm all yours now." I whispered and he smiled down at me. He kissed my cheeks sweetly making me giggle. My smile then dropped.

"Izuku." I whispered and he hummed pulling away.

"Yes darling." He whispered back and I sighed sadly.

"Please promised me you won't abandon me like he did." I whimpered looking up at him and he looked a little shocked.

"No no no I would never do that to you Y/n." He said genuinely.

"Good because I haven't gotten this far with anyone and I don't want to be abandoned again." I cried and he sighed before leaning down and kissing me.

"I would never." He whispered to me and I giggled happy.