Ch.17

I sighed relaxing in the warm water that some maids prepared for me. There was a screen wall around the tub as Midoriya went to get his wound stitched up.

I got a cloth and rubbed the dirt and sweat off my body. I'm use to just swimming in a river and saying I'm clean but seeing that the water was now brown clearly that didn't work. I gagged and giggled happily washing my hair.

"L/n!" Midoriya said coming back.

"Yes?" I said and he put a dress on the top of the screen wall.

"I got you something proper to wear to dinner." He said and I froze.

"Dinner?" I asked and he hummed.

"I can't go to dinner Midoriya. What am I going to eat?" I asked him.

"You can still taste somethings you can just eat the food on the plate." He said and i huffed.

"But I don't even know your way of things. This is a royals home Midoriya." I said looking at the dress above.

"L/n you'll be fine. I'm giving you a chance to be human for a day." He said and I looked at the screen wall.

"I know it won't be the same but we can at least try." He said and I sighed.

"Ok I'll try."

"Midoriya this is way to fancy for me

"Midoriya this is way to fancy for me." I said walking out from behind the wall. My wet hair falling in front of my face as I looked at my belt. I looked up and Midoriya looked at me with his mouth slightly open. I looked down at myself.

"It doesn't look good does it?" I asked.

"W-what no you look beautiful." He said and I blushed a little. he walked over and bowed slightly.

"I shall escort you to dinner my lady." He said holding his arm out. I giggled taking his arm.

"I'm not a lady." I said as we walked out our room.

"Im a poor peasant girl." I said and he shook his head. Our foot steps echoing through the halls.

"You have on a expensive gown embroidered with gold and accessories to match. Including that golden sword I got you and you have a knight at your side day and night. That means your a royal lady to me." He said and I giggled as we got closer.

"So your my knight now huh?" I asked giggling. He stopped at the door of the dining hall.

"Yes. Hopefully I'll be your knight and shining armor one day." He said kissing my knuckles. He looked at me through his bangs his lips still grazing over my knuckles.

"And you'll be my Princess forever." He said and my smile dropped a little. My heart racing at his words being the exact ones Yo spoke to me.

"Come let's eat." He said dragging me into the dining hall.