Ch.35

"Hey L/n they're back." Midoriya said and he waved for me to follow.

"Really." I said and ran after him.

When we got to the throne room I stopped. I watched as the gods and everyone was happily talking to each other. I suddenly didn't feel like I belong in that reunion.

"It's lonely isn't it." Aizawa said suddenly next to me.

"You do know you're still apart of that right? You're able to live off human food now and physically sleep you know that." He said and I sighed.

"I know but they don't. I'm just a monster to them and nothing more. I don't know why I got so excited." I said as Momo waved to me. I waved back.

"I believe you're wrong about that." He said and he disappeared. When I looked back up Momo was running over to me. I bowed to her.

"My lady." I said and she waved it off.

"I should be calling you that." She said giggling.

"How come your not over there?" She asked and I sighed.

"The others don't like me much." I said and she huffed.

"Well then they can all suck it I like you demon or human." She said and I was surprised at her language.

"I didn't know you liked my company so much." I said and she grabbed my arm.

"I love your company now let's go. Show me around." She said and I did exactly that.

"And this is our room I guess." I said and she smiled at me.

"Our room?" She said and I nodded.

"Me and Midoriya's." I said and she nudged me.

"Nothing happened really at all ok." I said and she nodded.

"I believe you I'm just teasing." She said and sat on the bed.

"This is really nice." She said and I just shrugged.

"You know Midoriya was talking about leaving tomorrow." She said.

"Really." I said and she hummed.

"All Might said he will send us to the capital himself." She said and I sighed.

"Great." I said not excited at all about that.

"Well I should get back to Todoroki. You have a good night L/n." She said and she soon left. Probably to the big dinner that was planned for there arrival that I was for sure not going to.

I sighed and sat down and played with my fingers as Midoriya came running to change.

"You not coming to dinner?" He asked and I shook my head no.

"Oh that's fine I'll bring you something back." He said as he quickly changed.

"You don't have to do that." I said and he slowed down.

"What?" He said looking at me.

"You don't have to bring me anything." I said and he walked over to me.

"You always want something sweet or spicy Y/n you ok?" He asked and I nodded.

"Yeah I'm fine just tired." I lied to him really not wanting to go.

"Ok well if you change your mind come to the dining room and let me know." He said and kissed my cheek before leaving.

Not too long after Aizawa appeared.

"I need to tell you something before you leave tomorrow." He said and I sighed.

"Yay." I said not excited about anything that comes out this man's mouth.

"You might already know this but. Demons can't procreate." He said and I sighed.

"Ok thanks for letting me know I guess." I said and he disappeared.

I walked over to the desk and sighed before getting extremely angry. I hit the candle off the desk making it fly into the water. That's when I got a idea.

I quickly changed into my fighting gear and grabbed my sword. I stormed through the whole place and walked out the front door.

I walked down the path all the way to the woods and walked right in the dark woods.

I went deep in the woods until I got to a clearing. I was then suddenly surrounded. Different colors of demon eyes all around and through out the woods.

"You guys must be on the move but why are you all alone?" One said behind me and I turned around to face him his eyes widened and he stepped back at the color of my eyes.

"I might be alone but I'm still going to kill every single one of you." I said and he chuckled.

"Ok then come on Princess." He said and lunged forward. I gripped my sword and swung it.

A few hours later.

Izuku POV

"Hey All Might." I said walking into his chambers.

"Yes my boy?" He said turning to me.

"Have you seen L/n? I have looked everywhere I can't find her." I said concerned.

"I believe she's taking her frustrations out at the moment." He said and I nodded.

"Ok thanks." I said and left.

I walked down the halls trying to think of what exactly she is doing. But I couldn't think of anything.

It was hard to sleep that night.

Morning
Y/n POV

I stood in the middle of a lot of dead demon bodies covered in black blood. I fell to my knees and dropped my sword on the ground as tears fell from my eyes. I then screamed at the top of my lungs as something inside me died.

Izuku POV

When I woke up she still wasn't anywhere. I packed up our things and headed to the throne room to get what me and Kacchan need. Once I got everything I put it all together and went to the throne room where there was a whole bunch of people waited as All Might stood at the throne.

"Now I want everyone to congratulate my successor! Izuku Midoriya!" He said his voice booming through out the room. I walked up to the throne. I stopped in front of him and kneeled.

"Now young Midoriya do you promise to protect the realm of all and keep peace among humanity." He said.

"I do." I said and stood.

"Good now here drink this." He said and handed me a cup of dark red liquid. I hesitated knowing exactly what it is but I drank it anyway.

"Now this time is different." He said and split his great big sword in half.

"Katsuki Bakugo." He said and Kacchan came up.

"Do you promise to protect the realm of all and keep peace among humanity?" All Might asked him.

"I do." He said and All Might gave us the swords.

"Now we are missing someone." He said and right when he did the doors opened. Everyone gasped behind us.

"Aw there you are L/n." He said and L/n stood in between us covered in demon blood.

"I'm not promising anything." She growled and he nodded.

"I know you're not and you don't have to. I just have a gift for you." He said and handed her a bow and quiver.

She took them and put them over her shoulders.

"Now off you go." He said and we all where suddenly in the capital.