Ch.62

I was dragged down into hell. Everything down here was hot and I was seeing things that I couldn't unsee.

It felt like I have been down here for years. I looked to my right and there was a demon with golden eyes looking down at me. He cut my wrist and then cut his. I was confused and just watched his golden blood go into my cut.

I felt the blood set in and a sharp pain shot through my body. I growled and got on my knees there was a sharp pain in my back and my screams were added to the others.

When the pain went away all I felt was anger and my body and mind was being controlled by something else.

I somehow found the whole I was dragged down. I sighed and climbed up it.

When I got to the top i dug my claws into the ground as I pulled myself up.

Everything was still on fire like I never left

Everything was still on fire like I never left. I crawled out and laid on the burnt grass my back heavy. I sat up a little in pain. I gasped at the hellish dog in front of me that held a sword. I sat on my knees and grabbed the sword as more dogs appeared.

I stood and I looked around and I now had bat wings and a tail

I stood and I looked around and I now had bat wings and a tail. To be honest I didn't know what was going on in my head but it was like I was just watching through my own eyes.

I looked at the dog and they all ran off. I put the sword on my belt and I flew up in the air and went to the capital.

I stumbled onto the roof of the castle. I looked down and watched as the hellhounds ripped through the capital. They were killing anything in their path and setting things on fire and destroying buildings.

I watched them kill demons and humans even whole families.

I didn't feel anything as I watched.

After a while the whole town was on fire and I got down to the doors of the castle. I walked in and walked down the long hall to the throne. I looked down at it when I heard foot steps behind me.

"Y/n? Sweetheart? What did you do?" Midoriya said and I turned around to him.

"I took care of our problem." I said and he sighed.

"This is not how I wanted to handle this." He growled and I crossed my arms.

"Well I took care of it." I said bluntly and he stormed over.

"Y/n call your dogs off." He growled and I scoffed.

"Or what you'll hurt me?" I laughed and he drew his sword.

"If I have to." He said and i smiled. I drew my own swords.

"Fine if you insist." I growled.

"Please don't make me Y/n." He said as he looked at me sadly. I took a step forward.

"You're in my way so I have to." I said calmly and used speed and got to him quickly. I swung one of my swords at him and he blocked it. The demon sword and his gods sword connecting with a lot of power behind it making both of us fly back.

He flew out the doors into the rubble outside and I hit the solid gold throne behind me. I quickly got up and ran outside. He was laying In rubble a peace of wood stabbed in his side. I put a foot on his chest and dropped the sword he gave me and pointed the demon one at his face. The heat coming off it making him look away. I made it get closer cutting a line down his freckled cheek. He hissed at the pain and looked at me sadly.

"I'm sorry Y/n." He whispered and I didn't see him grab his sword. He drove it through my stomach. It burned and I stumbled back dropping my sword. He got up slowly and I quickly pulled it out. I dropped it from my hands burning almost to the bone. He stood and looked at me.

"Please stop I'm a lot stronger than you and I can really hurt you so please stop." He begged and I picked up my golden sword and swung it at him. I moved just in time the tip of the blade cutting below his eye. He wrapped his arm around mine and broke my arm. I screamed and he grabbed my throat as he started to glow and lightning danced around him.

"Call them off Y/n." He growled and I just laughed. His grip tightened at my reaction.

"You're killing women and children Y/n call them off." He growled and I just smiled. He sighed and lowered me as he walked into the castle. He dragged me along by my throat my wings dragging on the ground. I gasped for air and clawed at his arm leaving deep gashes. He didn't even flinch.

He dropped me to the marble floor as he went to put my swords down. I quickly got up and stumbled over to him. I wrapped my arm around his neck and bite down on his shoulder. He screamed at the pain of my sharp teeth digging into his skin. He grabbed my wrist and hair and flipped me over his head. My teeth ripped a chunk of his flesh out into my mouth as I slammed onto the floor making a indent in the marble.

I tried to grab my sword but he was faster and swung his sword down cutting my hand off. I screamed in pain and started breathing heavily.

"Stop making me hurt you." He said as he held something in his hand. I saw it was a vile filled with some liquid. He sighed and splashed it in my eyes. I screamed and covered my eyes I couldn't see anything.

I felt him drive his sword back into my chest just grazing my heart and he put my own swords in each wing.

"I told you I'm stronger then you. Please just stay down Y/n. I really am sorry." He said his voice horse like he was going to cry.