Chapter 1

It has been officially 18 years since i got reincarnated into this story. Before i came here, my real name was Camila Martinez.

For the longest time in my past life i have always stayed in the hospital since i got an incurable disease, i have never once live as a normal teenager like going to school, having friends and basically i missed out on a lot of things.

Since i was young, i was always interested in reading stories so everytime my family visits me they would always give me a new novel to read so that became my time waster as i stayed in the hospital.

My only friend was my older sister she was very precious to me, our time together was every thing i could hope for but unluckily i couldn't attend her wedding when she got married since the doctor prescribed me that i shouldn't go outside.

At first i didn't like it, since it seemed like he was taking her away from me but after he visited i accepted him since i saw that my sister was indeed happy, it was the first time that i saw her laughing without worrying about me or anything and that's what I've always wanted from her.

At the age of 18 i died and the last thing that i could remember was to see my whole family cried in front of me, the last thing that i could said to my mother who was holding my hand was, "Thank you." while giving them my last smile...

!!!
.....

!!!

But as my eyes fluttered when i opened them, i could see a beautiful pink haired woman smiling right in front of me, holding me. i thought, what's going on? Wasn't i supposed to be dead by now? As i tried to speak, i couldn't say anything, and i realised that i was in a babies body, so i cried my eyes out.

But i could feel a gentle kiss from my forehead and heard, "Your name will be Luna."

That's when i realised it, i got reincarnated to the novel that i read a long time ago, i became the Luna Castile Verdorous daughter of the great archduke of the empire.

With her beauteous pink hair along with her glamorous crimson eyes and her charming beauty, she grew up to be an arrogant and spoiled child.

After she got a step sister she treated her like a complete shit and no matter how much the Female lead tried to defend herself no one would believe her cause in this household everyone was fooled by her kind and innocent act.

But female lead actions weren't punished for blatantly accusing her with no proof since Luna's brother, the second male lead of the story Francis Castile Verdorous, defended her.

When the debutante ball came Luna dressed up as beautifully as she can while the female lead didn't want to attend but Francis insisted her to join, as they arrived at the Palace ball the noble ladies flocked to Luna and since francis was called to his friends the female lead was left alone.

But unexpectedly, a man asked her for a dance. It was the male lead his name was Prince Maximilian Borgaze Alfonso.

In the story it was said that Max had already developed feelings for her at the academy since the female lead was a hard working person who would always do her best at every thing, he saw her as an intriguing, interesting person.

As Luna saw the sight of both of them dancing together she was so mad, after they arrived back at the duchy luna grabbed her hair and threw her outside the carriage in front of the mansion, she didn't even tried to hide her ugly personality anymore.

"You wench how dare you do that to me after everything that my family did to you! , you still dared to seduce his highness when you already know how i feel towards him?!! Ha! How shameless!!!"